Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
July
(16)
- A Photo Shoot with Ruby!
- Can you help some precious children today?
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- A Big Sunday for Ainsley!!
- Sienna's Birthday!
- Happy 5th Birthday Sienna Grace!
- Two Birthdays At Our House Today!
- For All our Texas Friends and Family!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Summer Days...
- Sienna Update...
- A Special Tribute...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- 4th Of July!
- Beach Day in Pictures!
- A Long Way From Hengshan...
-
▼
July
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
-
July(16)
- A Photo Shoot with Ruby!
- Can you help some precious children today?
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- A Big Sunday for Ainsley!!
- Sienna's Birthday!
- Happy 5th Birthday Sienna Grace!
- Two Birthdays At Our House Today!
- For All our Texas Friends and Family!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Summer Days...
- Sienna Update...
- A Special Tribute...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- 4th Of July!
- Beach Day in Pictures!
- A Long Way From Hengshan...
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


11 comments:
Adorable!! Hold on tight Ruby!!
Yes, Miss Ruby - hang on - we love that adorable face of yours!
Free-wheelin'!! Get it Ruby!
Makes me wanna say, "WEEEEEEE..."
Love it!
Hope you are having a great week.
Love you~
Lisa
Go Ruby! Perfect summer day photo op!
I love her!!!
Fun!!!
She is SO ADORABLE! The joy is just radiating from her. You have a beautiful family and quite an amazing story.
Thank you for your sweet comment and advice the other day. I cannot belive it has taken me this long to stop over here and say hello. I have been a little crazed the last few days, well really, the past few weeks. I guess we all go through this as we approach referral.
I will most certainly put you on the list for future workshops/classes. I might try to squeeze one more in before China, but I am not sure. Waiting to see how long it takes for referrals to come out. Either way, you will be the first to know:)
Take Care and Have a Wonderful Week~
xoxo,
Lisa
Great photo! I was just going to get my girls a balance bike (we love German toys!). How do they like it? Can I ask where you got yours? I saw an amazing sale a few weeks ago..and can't even remember where..maybe Zulilly??
Oh and I need your email address for my blog (I closed it because I was getting some strange visitors) so send it if you'd like to wsditmars@gmail.com
Have a great week!
What a precious photo! LOVE the pigtails and precious smile!!!
Blessings,
Sharon
Such a great shot!! Ruby is adorable and has great balance.
Hugs,Jody