Decking the Halls!
It was a busy weekend introducing Sienna Grace to Christmas! She was so excited about the tree! The girls had so much fun making it special for her! We even had a group of carolers stop by on Saturday night to really make it feel like Christmas. Yesterday we were at the mall in the morning when it was very quiet. Santa just happened to be out of his chair wondering the halls. He came up to the girls.. It was so sweet... They both just stopped and stared at the jolly fellow! I explained this was Sienna's first Christmas. With a twinkle in his eyes he said Merry Christmas. She said it back in the sweetest voice.. I think Sienna is going to enjoy celebrating Jesus's birthday this year!
It's going to be a brisk 5degrees here today. Nothing like welcoming December with a bang tomorrow! Merry Merry!!

Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
November
(12)
- Decking the Halls!
- Thankful Thanksgiving!
- Just a Tender Story about Two Sisters....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Fabulous Fundraiser!
- Sienna's Dedication Day!
- Sienna and Shaelee - Share a Snow Day!
- Wordless Saturday!
- The Pearl's First Uniform!
- Bridget has Kit!!!!
- Getting Her Ready for Winter!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Halloween 2010!
-
▼
November
(12)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
-
November(12)
- Decking the Halls!
- Thankful Thanksgiving!
- Just a Tender Story about Two Sisters....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Fabulous Fundraiser!
- Sienna's Dedication Day!
- Sienna and Shaelee - Share a Snow Day!
- Wordless Saturday!
- The Pearl's First Uniform!
- Bridget has Kit!!!!
- Getting Her Ready for Winter!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Halloween 2010!
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


9 comments:
Precious!
5 degrees!! I can't even fathom it being that cold!! Oh my goodness!!! Wishing you lots of cuddle time today w/those precious girls of yours!!!
Oh, how precious is that first Christmas together! I'm so happy for y'all. But 5 degrees??? Brrr....
Wow...never thought about this being Sienna's first Christmas. So happy that Santa was able to have a special minute with her at the mall. And Carolers...how great was that!
Hope you are well! I have the 50mm on my Christmas List!
Bundle up! We haven't gone that low...yet! I love the photo, and I bet she will have fun learning all your family traditions. :)
Sienna looks positively ADORABLE decked out in her Christmas red and white!! :)
Khloe was the same... so excited about our Christmas tree. She LOVED helping to decorate it. Once I get the finishing touches done, I will have to do a post, too. We are SO blessed to have our girls home to celebrate with us this year. It hits me over and over again, "what a difference a year makes!" God is GOOD!!!! <><
Se is SO ADORABLE!! What a special little girl.....she just melts my heart!
I know this is going ot be the most fabulous holiday for you all!
Enjoy every second of it~
xoxo,
Lisa
I am so embarrassed that I am this behind on your blog!!! I can't believe I've missed all these sweet pics and stories! Love this picture!
5 degrees!?!?!?!? Good Lord!!!!
Miss Sienna you don't even know! Enjoy it all my sweet girl!