Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wordless Saturday!

Snow-3Blog



11 comments:

Canada to China and back! said...

Wow! We are up in Northern Canada, and we don't even have that much snow yet! Enjoy your snow day :0)

Kim

3 Peanuts said...

One word...darling!

snekcip said...

The look in her eyes is priceless! First snowfall of the season, a First snowfall for Sienna!! Perfect!

emilyb said...

How does Sienna like the snow? She looks so cute!!!

Brooke said...

So beautiful!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Unbelievable!!! and beautiful~ the snow but especially Sienna!!!

Heather H. said...

You got snow!?!? I'm jealous. All we've seen so far are a few tiny, almost invisible flurries. At least it's good for the heating bill.

Looks like Sienna will enjoy the snow. I love her great big smile!

Heather

The Oswalds said...

Beautiful snow angel!

Football and Fried Rice said...

say it isn't so! When you told me you woke up in a snow globe, I was picturing flurries!?!?!

We don't have it yet. But I hear it's coming.

*sigh*

Sienna looks like she is going to be in heaven this winter!

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Natalie said...

Absolutely love this photo!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive