Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Hug From China!

Emme4-8-11

Emme4-8-11-1

These precious photos were sent to us by someone we will just call Emme Jade's "Gaurdian Angel" for now. I received these after I received the photos of her where she looked so sad the other day... They were actually taken on the grounds of her orphanage on April 8th. I think God knew I needed a hug... A little birthday present from adorable Emme Jade! I just can't wait to hug her back!! Is it selfish to ask for an LOA for my birthday too?


21 comments:

Emily Allen said...

She is simply adorable!

She'll fit right it with your other beautiful daughters! Wishing some speedy paperwork your way xo

Debbie said...

WAITING WITH YOU .. I CAN ALREADY SEE HER IN A SNOW SUIT NEXT WINTER WITH HER SISTERS!!!!!! THINKING OF YOU FROM KY!!! LOVE, DEBBIE

Football and Fried Rice said...

Aww, there's your happy girl! She's wearing the same sweater :) which, she looks adorable in! Thankl you, Lord, for this sweet hug from China for Di! No, it isn't too selfish to ask for an LOA for your birthday!

Patty said...

Oh Diana.....you are not being selfish, pray for that fast LOA all you want. God knows your desire to bring that precious child into your home and into your arms.

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing ever!!! I hope your birthday wish comes true!

Jenn said...

What an awesome smile she has! Yep...she's yours for sure!! :)

Blessings,
Jenn

snekcip said...

You see...."trouble don't last always"! There's that SUN SHINING SMILE!!! She is just precious!!!

Paige said...

Happy birthday!! And no, I don't think that is a selfish request at all:) hope you get it!!!! Emme looks so happy, perfect bday present. Have a great day!

Mom to my China Posse said...

She is beautiful and her smile is amazing!

Ladybugsmom said...

Oh she is just precious...come on paperwork this little one needs to be with her family...what a sparkle she has in her eyes!

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

WOW you must be living right....You have received SO many pictures of your sweet girl, she will certainly be use to camera by the time she is home.... Now if only that guardian angel can speed up the process a little!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

SO SO SO precious!!! And SO praying you get LOA for your birthday~ Happy birthday sweet friend!!! :)

jennifer said...

Nope...not selfish at all...Just call it the icing on the birthday cake!!!

Love ya!

the meaklims said...

Quite possibly one of your best(est) birthday presents ever! :)

Big Happy Family said...

She has the sweetest little smile! Absolutely praying for that LOA.
Praying for that Birthday wish...

quilt'n-mama said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable! Se has an amazing smile!

Can I have my LOA for your birthday too? :)

Jodi Rathjen said...

Diane, I can see by the constant smile on her face God made her just for you! What a blessing to get all these wonderful pictures! She is adorable!

Teresa said...

She is just precious and looks beautiful in the color she is wearing:) It's NOT too much to ask for a LOA for your birthday! The one and only time that my birthday and mothers day landed on the same day...is the week we received our referral for Gabriella!! Praying a LOA is heading your way!!!

Wendy said...

Ooooh, it is great to see her smiling again! What a great birthday gift! Happy B-day to you!

katrina said...

She looks happy. You are very blessed.

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

Ahhhh!!! There's that smile we have all come to know, love and expect!!!! I think she's gonna be a Daddy's girl!!! Don't you think? I've been praying for that!
Much love, Mary

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive