Friday, April 29, 2011
My Royal Wedding Watchers!!!
Ainsley and I joined the millions worldwide at 5:00am to watch Kate and her Father arrive at Westminster Abbey! Wasn't Kate GORGEOUS!!!!!! I can't believe I was 17 when Diana and Charles walked that aisle!
Sienna and Ruby are in the Princess stage right now.. So they were so excited.. Ruby woke up and told me she was up for the "Royal Wedding!!!" Sienna joined the girls to witness the first (and second) kiss on the balcony!!! Sienna loves when Jeff gives me a kiss.. So, she was all smiles when she witnessed history today!
Congratulations to the new Dutchess and Duke of Cambridge!!!! What a fairytale day!

Labels:
Sisters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
April
(14)
- My Royal Wedding Watchers!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Family Photo Shoot...
- Happy Easter in Pictures!
- A Hug From China!
- When The Wait Gets Long...
- A Special Day!
- "Petti-Cute!"
- A Special Trip With Daddy!
- Sienna & Ruby!
- Esther & Poppy!!! And.. a little Emme Jade!
- {Black & White Wednesday} The Pearl's New Look!!!
- The Pearl's First Trade Show!!!
- Spring Break!
-
▼
April
(14)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
-
April(14)
- My Royal Wedding Watchers!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Family Photo Shoot...
- Happy Easter in Pictures!
- A Hug From China!
- When The Wait Gets Long...
- A Special Day!
- "Petti-Cute!"
- A Special Trip With Daddy!
- Sienna & Ruby!
- Esther & Poppy!!! And.. a little Emme Jade!
- {Black & White Wednesday} The Pearl's New Look!!!
- The Pearl's First Trade Show!!!
- Spring Break!
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)




5 comments:
You know that we would all be watching! All our children were up early too and were even late for school because they had to watch the kiss! I told my husband, Jeff to take to take their British passports in, show them to the teachers and tell them it is a requirement for all citizens to watch the Royal kiss on the balcony! I also tried to convince Jeff to fly me back home just for the event. If we were not buying a house, I am certain he would have considered!
Absolutely stunning! I was 9 when Charles and Diana were married and also remember it as clearly as if it was yesterday.
Have a wonderful day!
Me and my girl was up too!! She had me fasten her favorite blanket around her neck and she pretended to pull "her train" like the princess! I hate we missed the "first/second kiss" but WORK and preschool called us to our ROYAL duty!
Watcher here! Yes, Kate looked amazing. She is just so pretty, classy, and her smile is so radiant and from her heart, don't you think? Loved it. Wish them the best!
It was amazing!! So many beautiful and classy things! SO glad I set the alarm :)
Where are the girls' tiaras??
Love this!! LOVED the wedding!! Even Wesleigh was excited about the "prince" and "princess"!!