Tuesday, April 5, 2011
The Pearl's First Trade Show!!!
Jeff and I met at a trade show.... He was a customer, and I was the vendor.. The rest is history! Friday it was Ainsley's turn to work and experience her first entertainment trade show with her Daddy! She worked at the booth, met a lot of Jeff's customers and contacts, and she had a great time! The word on the street is that she is a natural! Her Daddy was so proud of her!! Is sales in her future? Considering how she tries to sell me on a daily basis, I think it's a safe bet!
Daddy and his new assistant!
Promoting the Movie "Hop"
Danielle and Ainsley!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
April
(14)
- My Royal Wedding Watchers!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Family Photo Shoot...
- Happy Easter in Pictures!
- A Hug From China!
- When The Wait Gets Long...
- A Special Day!
- "Petti-Cute!"
- A Special Trip With Daddy!
- Sienna & Ruby!
- Esther & Poppy!!! And.. a little Emme Jade!
- {Black & White Wednesday} The Pearl's New Look!!!
- The Pearl's First Trade Show!!!
- Spring Break!
-
▼
April
(14)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
-
April(14)
- My Royal Wedding Watchers!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Family Photo Shoot...
- Happy Easter in Pictures!
- A Hug From China!
- When The Wait Gets Long...
- A Special Day!
- "Petti-Cute!"
- A Special Trip With Daddy!
- Sienna & Ruby!
- Esther & Poppy!!! And.. a little Emme Jade!
- {Black & White Wednesday} The Pearl's New Look!!!
- The Pearl's First Trade Show!!!
- Spring Break!
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)




7 comments:
With a face like Ainsley's - she'd be great at anything! Her smile says she had a good time! My kids really want to go and see HOP!
I am quite certain she was a big asset to have there! I'm sure she chatted up the customers quite nicely!
Love that girl...she just gets cuter and cuter!
Oh she looks just like her Mommy here! I am sure she was fantastic! She has a natural charisma.
Hary LOVED HOP!!! he saw it with a few friends for a b-day party last weekend but he wants to see it agin with us as a family.
She is so very cute!! I'm sure sales are in her future:)
With her beautiful charm and a smile like that, I'm sure she was a MAGNET at the trade show... an asset for sure!!
Love that she is enjoying such fun father/daughter experiences with her daddy!
...and I agree, she looks JUST LIKE HER MAMA in these photos. Gorgeous!
I'm famous! :)
Not only did Ainsley do an incredible job helping Jeff and me out at the show, she is also an amazing "people person". She truly is a natural! Now if only we could figure out a way to bring her to every show...
Thanks again Ains, great job! Your help was much appreciated!
Love that she went to work with Jeff!! I am sure she worked the trade show!! Can't wait to see what the future holds for Miss Personality!