Monday, May 2, 2011
Is It Really May?
I can not believe it is May!!! We have not even had Spring yet here. Snow flakes yesterday.. At this point, I would like to just order up summer... So ready!!
First, I want to start out by saying CONGRATULATIONS to my friends Joe and Jennifer on their referral of the beautiful Anna Kate!!!!!!! Joe and Jen own "My Adoption Websites" and they have helped us to journal our trips to our girls over the past five years!!!! And for the majority of that time, they have been waiting for this precious child!!! FINALLY after waiting so faithfully they received their referral when they least expected it on Friday!!!!! What a fun surprise! If you want to follow their journey, you can see their website here! Miss Anna Kate was worth waiting for!!!!!
Life is crazy over here while we wait for our LOA... PRAYING it is this week. It has been way to quiet in the adoption community lately. I loathe this part of the wait.... Thankfully, I know it will happen.. But, the impatient part of me wants to know when it will happen. I want my baby girl!!!!
The month of May is looking like a very busy one for our family!.. As school winds down the calendar is getting filled! And, Jeff is traveling a lot!!! So, I will be a crazy person... Hoping to take some photos of Ruby this week doing what she loves most.. Picking dandelions!!! However, we need Spring to arrive for that to happen!!! Sunday, Mother's Day, will be our four year anniversary with our precious girl!!
OK - time to get the girls moving!! I am the bus driver today!
Congrats Joe and Jen!!!!! I am just thrilled for you!

Labels:
Sisters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
May
(17)
- Alivia, Olivia, and Gabriella Need Your Help!!
- Trophies and Ribbons!
- {B&W Wednesday} ~ The Flower Girl's Go Shopping!
- Two Word Tuesday... Emme Jade!
- The Pearl!
- Happy Birthday Grandpa!
- Dandelions and Crab Apple Trees!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme Jade's Website!
- So Happy It's Friday!
- Ruby's Turn to See Her BFF!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- LOA!!! LOA!!! LOA!!!!
- Mom and her Girls!
- 4 Incredible Years With Her Rubiness!
- It's Spring in Yangzhou!!
- Is It Really May?
-
▼
May
(17)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
-
May(17)
- Alivia, Olivia, and Gabriella Need Your Help!!
- Trophies and Ribbons!
- {B&W Wednesday} ~ The Flower Girl's Go Shopping!
- Two Word Tuesday... Emme Jade!
- The Pearl!
- Happy Birthday Grandpa!
- Dandelions and Crab Apple Trees!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme Jade's Website!
- So Happy It's Friday!
- Ruby's Turn to See Her BFF!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- LOA!!! LOA!!! LOA!!!!
- Mom and her Girls!
- 4 Incredible Years With Her Rubiness!
- It's Spring in Yangzhou!!
- Is It Really May?
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)




10 comments:
I am so excited for Jen and Joe too. It is funny how in this adoption community you get to "know" people over the years and I just adore their little family and am thrilled to see Miss Anna Kate!!!
May is SO crazy for us too. I actually have a bit of nervousness as I look at my calendar for the next few weeks. I am not sure I will get it all done.
K
Oh your girls are sooo cute! After our April here in Alabam, I am happy to move on to May! markersmiraclesandme.blogspot.com shares just a peek of the maddensss!We are in the paper chase phase of our second China adoption. Our case worker seems to think this time will be faster than last year! I pray it will be. Our tiny daughter around the globe needs our help to recover from a bad case of Rickets and my arms are hurting to hold her. -Joy
I too am so very happy for Joe and Jen!! What a wait they have endured!! She is absolutely precious isn't she!!
Hope you get your LOA this week!!...and some spring weather, it is 55 and rainy in Memphis today, very cool for here! Take care!!
Congratulations to Joe and Jen!! SO exciting! By the time you have spring, we will be in full blown summer over here...begging for mercy!!
I think May is always crazy!! Can't wait to see the pics of Miss Ruby! Hope the weather cooperates!!
Thats great about Jen and Joe getting their referral! Anna Kate is such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. I am partial to the name as I am a Kathleen, I have a daughter Kaitlyn and a daughter Annah.
I hope you get your LOA soon, Kathy
I was surprised to see Joe and Jen's announcement..and so excited for them!
My daughter loves to pick dandelions too...never thought about taking pictures..thanks for the idea!
Arghhh- you know how I feel about this cold Spring! Enough already! We saw some sunshine today and the 60's felt balmy! Here's Hopi g for some warmer weather and lots of flowers for Ruby to pick! I will have positive thoughts about hot days in early June:)
Miss you!
B
Ps Anna Kate is adorable!!!
Yeah to Joe and Jen! What a beauty Anna Kate is!!
Sienna's hair is growing fast! She looks so sweet in these photos!
I can't believe school is out in three weeks! We have not had spring here either :(
Praying for you and Jennifer's LOAs this week!!
Hugs,
Sara
The girls look just precious!! We agree with you on the weather front...I think we are going to need to build an ark to get around the midwest if the rain doesn't stop..we are ordering many sunny days! Totally excited to follow along your journey to bring Emme home to her family!
SO SO SO hoping your LOA comes!!! Ready to see you go get that precious baby!!! And I am right there with you~ May is CRAZY here too! Wedding in 4 days~ YAY!!!
Blessings!