Wednesday, May 25, 2011
{B&W Wednesday} ~ The Flower Girl's Go Shopping!
Katie invited us to go with her to pick out the flower girl dresses for her wedding in October. The girls were so excited... Before we got to the boutique I gave them a little chat on what I expected... Overall they were pretty good... There were so many beautiful things to see. It was like one big dress up event for Sienna and Ruby! Ainsley came for moral support and I think she had just as much fun as they did trying on earrings, and hair accessories! I love what Katie picked ! They are going to look so beautiful with her bridesmaids! We can't wait for October 15th!
The beautiful bride and her flower girls!!!
Well... when I told them what I expected of them, I never mentioned
they couldn't go into the display window!! Oops!!
Now... what is the mother and the big sister of the flower girls going to wear?

Labels:
Katie's Wedding,
Sienna and Ruby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
May
(17)
- Alivia, Olivia, and Gabriella Need Your Help!!
- Trophies and Ribbons!
- {B&W Wednesday} ~ The Flower Girl's Go Shopping!
- Two Word Tuesday... Emme Jade!
- The Pearl!
- Happy Birthday Grandpa!
- Dandelions and Crab Apple Trees!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme Jade's Website!
- So Happy It's Friday!
- Ruby's Turn to See Her BFF!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- LOA!!! LOA!!! LOA!!!!
- Mom and her Girls!
- 4 Incredible Years With Her Rubiness!
- It's Spring in Yangzhou!!
- Is It Really May?
-
▼
May
(17)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
-
May(17)
- Alivia, Olivia, and Gabriella Need Your Help!!
- Trophies and Ribbons!
- {B&W Wednesday} ~ The Flower Girl's Go Shopping!
- Two Word Tuesday... Emme Jade!
- The Pearl!
- Happy Birthday Grandpa!
- Dandelions and Crab Apple Trees!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme Jade's Website!
- So Happy It's Friday!
- Ruby's Turn to See Her BFF!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- LOA!!! LOA!!! LOA!!!!
- Mom and her Girls!
- 4 Incredible Years With Her Rubiness!
- It's Spring in Yangzhou!!
- Is It Really May?
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)













14 comments:
What a fun memory filled day for your girls! The pictures captured it perfectly!
So beautiful!
Those are beautiful photos! It looks like they had fun in the dress shop!
Oh so CUTE!!!!! LOVE all of these shots:) My wedding dress was Priscilla of Boston. LOVE that designer!!! And yes, i will look at my lil boutique for hair stuff. I was there last week for a friend and nothing stands out but I will look again soon.
Ohhhh their dresses are just so beautiful! You will definitely have to save these pics to include in THEIR own wedding book alongside their BRIDAL dress portrait in the future! I can't wait to see wedding pics in OCT! I love weddings!
Just precious!! Love the pictures of them looking at themself in the mirror! How fun!!
OH WHAT FUN! I bet they are so excited for the big day!
You captured the shopping extravaganza perfectly Diana.....loved every last photo!
xoxo,
Lisa
these are all so cute! I LOVE the 5th one, where she's looking in the mirror. Beautiful shot, and beautiful processing!
What a beautiful shopping day! LOVE the dresses and know it will be a lovely wedding! Cute pic of them in the window! :)
blessingS!
What a perfect day and such sweet pictures! I love their beautiful dresses. I can't wait to see them on the big day. I love weddings!! I bet you will find something just as pretty to wear. Perhaps a little window shopping downtown!
LOVE the dresses!!!
beautiful pictures! ...there's just something about weddings, isn't there?
Oh, the joy of trying on pretty dresses! Beautiful shots.
Erika B
What about the LITTLE sister!! lol...
Love all these shots. SO fun!!