Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Alivia, Olivia, and Gabriella Need Your Help!!

I hope you will all take the time today to jump over to my friend Kathy's blog! She has some great auction items, and a fun raffle up to help her bring her newest daughter, Alivia, home from China!

Due to some unexpected circumstances they find themselves in need of additional funds for traveling to bring their precious daughter home! Their travel authorization is due any day!!!! I just might need that Nook for my upcoming trip!!

Ren Chinese and photos.pdf - Adobe Reader

ALIVIA

Next I have also have posted an old friend over at Pearl River Outreach! Olivia, actually grew up in Hengshan with Sienna!!!! She was one of our Bamboo Babies up until one year ago. She was transferred to Changsha for physical therapy. Well now she is back, and we would love to watch out for her again! She needs 3 sponsors to make this happen!!!! You can email me at diana@pearlriveroutreach.org if you are interested in being her sponsor!

Olivia4

Olivia

Olivia is currently available for adoption. She is on the Holt individual list. You can contact them for information on her file! Her Chinese Name is Li Yan.

Lastly, Gabriella from our Pearl River Outreach Program in Zhanjiang, Guangdong is a new "Special Focus" child on the Shared List. She is available now for adoption. You can contact Stephanie at GWCA for more information. Gabriella's Chinese Name is Zhan Ming Gu! Please spread the word about her too!

Gabriella1Blog

Zhang Ming Gu


2 comments:

Big Happy Family said...

These special girls have been in my thoughts and prayers for a long time. Olivia was our first sponsor child through Pearl River, and we have been praying for her for a very long time. Gabriella is also a child we sponsor and pray for. I hope both of these little ones find special families to love them forever and for always.

Mom to my China Posse said...

Thanks so much for doing a post on our sweet girl! I will pray for your Olivia and Gabriella as well. We were approved to adopt two kiddos and Gabriella is from the same province as Alivia but with us having so much trouble raising the last of the funds for Alivia I guess it just wasn't in Gods plan, but I would have brought her home if we could have. Hopefully her family will find her via your blog post! Thansk my friend!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive