Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!

Opener2011



9 comments:

TanyaLea said...

awhhhh, you've been up north at the lake home! So fun to see your 'littles' fishing together. I bet their daddy is soaking up these moments!?! ;) Just think ~ by this time next year, Emme will be out there with them!!! :)

Enjoy the warm weather... it's about time, huh!?!!

Teresa said...

Totally precious!!

jennifer said...

This is SO cute!! We love to fish too, but my boys don't look nearly this cute when they're doing it!! lol...

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Precious!!! Looks like EK and SJ! :)
Blessings!!!

Debbie said...

So adorable!! I love this picture!!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I love it....

Big Happy Family said...

Peaceful and beautiful....

Joy Graham said...

So cute, love the boots too. Did they catch a fish? Our Oliva watched her Daddy dress the fish out. At each step she closed one eye and said, EWWWW! When Coy asked her if she wanted to go inside she said, "NO! I want to see the rest!" Followed by many Ewwww's!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Are they wearing their nightgowns to fish!? Too cute! We went fishing this week too!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive