Blessed By A Special Email!
Last night I received an email I had been praying would come. It was from a beautiful 17 year old girl who just got back from volunteering at Emme Jade's orphanage. Keaton is a "Yangster" too, and she was adopted as a baby from Yangzhou. She and her Mom traveled back to China to re-introduce Keaton to her beginnings.
Keaton blessed Jeff and I with not only pictures of our new daughter, but with insight to her life in Yangzhou. We learned more about her personality, about what she does each day, about where she sleeps and eats, and about her routine at the orphanage. Keaton is an articulate and special young lady, and I have no doubt she stole many little hearts when she was there!
I pray that I have the opportunity to travel back to China with all of our girls one day on a trip where we can bless the children waiting for their forever families! Thank you Keaton, and Mrs. G for loving on our little girl and her friends! This is a priceless gift you have given us!

Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-







29 comments:
What an awesome blessing that is! Keaton is beautiful, inside and out. Do you mind posting your timeline for this adoption? I would love to see where you are now, I know you started the beginning of this year.
Emme has the happiest little smile I have ever seen, cannot wait to meet her! She doesn't even know yet what a special family that she is coming home to. She is simply adorable, and what a blessing.
Seriously!!! Emma is always always smiling. What a blessing!
What a precious blessing to have this glimpse into Emme's life!!! Keaton is gorgeous and so is Emme~ such a happy girl waiting on her sweet mama! You have so much in store for you~ can't wait to follow!!!
Blessings!
I love these pictures! What a blessing!! Keaton and Emme Jade are both so beautiful!!
so awesome! What a blessing.
What beautiful pictures! I bet you can't wait to head over and kiss that precious face!! Praying for your family and Emme Jade!
Oh my goodness! Keaton is gorgeous!! And so is that Emme Jade of yours! What an awesome experience for Keaton and her family and how blessed you really are to get another glimpse of your baby girl and her life in Yangzhou. It's so nice to be able to put the pieces together, as much a you can.
Goodness! Just PRECIOUS!!
And all that insight into Emme's daily life? Truly priceless, too :)
You are blessed, mama!
Wow...what an amazing gift! Emme's smile is radient!!!
Wow, what an amazing story and an amazing blessing to you and your family. You will have pieces to her life that so many other children don't have the priveledge of knowing. It will mean so much to her one day. We are in the process of our 2nd adoption from China....this time we are bringing home a boy!
Wow... Emme's smile is contagious! What an amazing and beautiful young lady that Keaton is... what a special connection!!
Can't wait for her to smile that big along with her three sisters!!
You have been absolutely blessed during this wait with pictures and videos or your sweet little Emme!
I can tell Keaton is a lovely girl and I'm sure she passed on lots of loving to your little one.
It must make your heart feel super happy, even though you are anxious to hold her yourself. Soon my friend!
Jill
What a blessing to receive pictures and news of your Emme Jade! The children are so beautiful. Can't wait to see your Emme Jade on her way home.
What a precious gift from beautiful Keaton! I love how Emme's whole face smiles!!! Look at her foot in that last picture!! Try doing that! Ouch!! Yet she appears to be unaware of it even being that way. Flexible ankles, there's got to be a sport that would be good for, no? Love your little sweetie so much Di, we are praying for everything to fall into place for your family. We are here if you need us, ready to roll out the red carpet for anyone who needs some love while your away. Let us know! I can even come your way if thats better! Talked to J last night, I am sure things are really starting to feel so much more real now!! So very exited for you!!! Let us be His His hands and His feet, we love you! Mary
Omgoodness!!! First off, love that sweet little face on E!!!! And This post just made me smile SO BIG! To think about Keaton traveling back to this orphanage, and spending time there with our little one! Its almost too much! What a special gift she has given you ,and you have given her through Emme. Just so cool!
They are both Beautiful! And what a cool little bond they will now share!
:)
Amie
Good things (news) comes to those who wait! What can I say other than so adorable and so sweet. Keaton is a beauty as is that adorable Emme. Love that you keep learning more and more about your sweet girl! Hoping this makes for a great weekend! Can't wait to take our two with you when we all go to China!! Miss you!
Lovely,
Ania J.
Lovely,
Ania J.
Lovely,
Anna Jurga
How special!
Keaton is a beautiful lady! The Yangster girls are known for their beauty!!
Awesome!
I love all the pictures you get of you sweet girl. Praying she is in your arms very soon!
Blessings Friend,
Gayly
Such an incredible blessing indeed. Keaton is beautiful and I imagine it was so good for her to come and give back there. I too hope to make a trip like this with Katie Ru someday.
But most of all, I LOVE the shots of smiling and joyful Emme Jade.
These photos are priceless!! I am so happy that you found this connection...... what a blessing...and Keaton is beautiful.
I think you may have an entire album filled before you even get to china!! I cannot believe how many photos and updates you have received!
She is so flippin cute.... I can't wait to see you in China with your arms wrapped around her! Soon my friend.... very soon:)
xoxo,
Lisa
Emme is just so precious!! Her smile is so radiant and joyful! Keaton is beautiful! Hoping you get your TA, very soon. Would be cool if you and Stef got to meet in China wouldn't it?! :-)
Seeing a pic of Emme Jade in my blogreader just makes me giddy with excitement! When I clicked on it, I was equally surprised to see another Yangzhou Beauty! Keaton is a beautiful as her name!! Thank you for continuing to share such beautiful glimpses of your baby girl!
PS I noticed the little girls have little rope-like bands on their arms, I was wondering what is the story behind that.
Seeing a pic of Emme Jade in my blogreader just makes me giddy with excitement! When I clicked on it, I was equally surprised to see another Yangzhou Beauty! Keaton is a beautiful as her name!! Thank you for continuing to share such beautiful glimpses of your baby girl!
PS I noticed the little girls have little rope-like bands on their arms, I was wondering what is the story behind that.
Could Keaton be any more beautiful? And what an incredible gift to get these precious photos!!
Hi, I'm wondering if you would pass on my info to Keaton. I would love to see if she has pics of or got to visit with our daughter. (astern797@yahoo.com) THANKS!