Thursday, July 7, 2011
TA TA TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess all you need to do is post that you are taking a Blog break, and your TA arrives!!!!!
I woke up to a surprise email this morning that our TA has been issued!!!
We are so excited and thankful to know that we are really going to China!!!... AGAIN!
I will be back soon with travel dates and Jeff's official countdown!
EMME JADE ~ YOUR FAMILY IS COMING!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
July
(13)
- One more July Birthday!!! It's Ruby's Turn!
- Happy Birthday Emme Jade!!!!
- The Move Has Officially Begun!!
- "Tooth Fairy" at 12:15 Today!
- Sienna is Six Today!!
- Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Official Countdown has begun!! And a Hotel Qu...
- We Are Going To China!!
- TA TA TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Short Break and a Very Long To Due List!
- Kate Bear's Birthday Party!
- Happy 4th of July!
-
▼
July
(13)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
-
July(13)
- One more July Birthday!!! It's Ruby's Turn!
- Happy Birthday Emme Jade!!!!
- The Move Has Officially Begun!!
- "Tooth Fairy" at 12:15 Today!
- Sienna is Six Today!!
- Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Official Countdown has begun!! And a Hotel Qu...
- We Are Going To China!!
- TA TA TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Short Break and a Very Long To Due List!
- Kate Bear's Birthday Party!
- Happy 4th of July!
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


43 comments:
Congratulations! What a wonderful day for your family!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I've been stalking your blog every day waiting for this! So happy for you! Today is our 3rd anniversary of our referral for Danika...I say ice cream all around to celebrate!
I'd be happy to travel to China for you while you pack up and move...really, I wouldnt' mind at all. : )
The Hermans are so excited for you and to follow your journey to Emme Jade!
Blessings!
Awesome news!!!!! Congratulations!
Awesome!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to follow your journey once again...
Barbara ~ from Orlando, FL
Congrats! How exciting...can't wait to follow you on your journey to yet another beautiful girl!
And we just moved 3 weeks ago...so I feel your "to do's" on that front. Phew! Good luck!!!
Tears of pure joy for you and your beautiful family!
Sooooo happy for you all:)
xoxo,
Diane
Hallelujah!!!
Great news!! I so enjoy reading your blog. I also have a Hunan beauty!!
Woohoo!! Congratulations!! Can't wait for your girl to be forever in your arms!!
So excited for you! Can't wait to follow your journey to your sweet girl!
Yesssssssss!!!!!!
Can't wait to follow your journey again!!
Congratulations!!!
With all that you have going on this next month, the time is going to go by so quickly!
Blessings!!!
I am so happy for you. I am looking forward to following your trip.
Amen!!! Nothing like moving and going to China in the same month:) congrats!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to follow along on your next journey!! Emme Jade - get ready - your family is on their way!!
Blessings, Ashley
Hooray! Go get that precious girl!
Whoo hoo! That is SO exciting -- congratulations!
Hooray!!!! Can not wait for you to go and bring her home.
Oh wow!! I only just read your earlier post before I headed out this evening and now this!! How exciting! Can't wait to hear more.
What blessedly awesome news!
We also received our TA and will be arriving in Nanjing on the 24th of July, when do you get there? It would be great to "know" another family there and in Guangzhou.
woohooo!!!! can't wait to follow your journey to China - again :-)
Yay! I'm thrilled for you and so excited! Can't wait until you have her in your arms!!!!!
Yay!!! So happy for you and your family!
Di,
I am so very excited for you that your TA finally came! Wish we were going too so we could see each other again!
We can't wait to see your precious family of 6 all together with happy smiles!
Blessings and lots of hugs!
Jody
Great news! I'm pleased to hear this for you Di!
YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
Fantastic news Di! :)
Wooohoo!!!!! Congratz guys (:
Incredibly happy for you, your family and of course, lovely Emme Jade!
I'll miss you during your blog break. Even though I never left a message, I am a regular reader ;o) Take your time, enjoy your short summer,... and I'll be just happy to find you again for your travelling to EJ.
isa
SO SO SO exciting!!! Congratulations! We are so excited to see Emme Jade join your family.
Love,
Kim, Dave and the peanuts.
Congratulations! Can't wait to follow your journey again! You are one blessed mama!
Woo hoo, can't wait till you get that precious girl home! Prayers answered and many more coming your way as you get ready to bring Emme home!
WOOHOOOO!!
Just so stinkin' EXCITED for you guys, Diana!!
That precious Emme Jade will be in your arms before you know it :)
Now I just need MY TA so we can hang out in Guangzhou together!!
Happy TA Day!!!
Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! That is some AWESOME news!!!
Congratulations!! So happy for your family! Can't wait to follow your journey to sweet Emme Jade!
Congratulations, Diana! I am very excited for you and your family, including your newest member!
Good luck with all you have on your plate. Moving is lots of work!
Heather
Congratulations!! I am thrilled to bits for your family!
Wooooo-hooooo! So excited for you!
This is amazing news! Congratulations!!! I love following your family. I still remember Easter (3 yrs ago?) when our girls shared M&Ms together. :) Can't wait to celebrate another arrival with you!
Congratulations! So happy and excited for y'all!