Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our Little Viking!

GoVikes-6023

As promised Daddy took Sienna to her first Vikings game today! We thought she was going to be their good luck charm until they lost by 3 points in overtime... Jeff said she did great. The first time she asked how much longer was late into the third quarter!!! I love the photos Jeff took.. As you can see she looks terrified with the "Purple Pimps" that sit in our section!! These dates are so important for our girls.. Last weekend Ainsley went with Jeff.. October 9th, Ruby gets to go! I am wondering when it's my turn?!!

SiennaGame-8

Sienna's First "Dome Dog!"

PurplePimps-7

"The Purple Pimps!"

13 comments:

Fresh Garden said...

Wow! Awesome!
Thanks for sharing, Diana! I enjoyed the visit.

Kelly said...

OK.... ROLLING at the picture with the Purple Pimps! What an awesome date:)

jennifer said...

How cute is she?? (Jeff....you look cute too!!) Lovin' the purple and gold. You'd fit right in down here :) What a fun time to spend with your daddy!!

Lori said...

What an AWESOME way to spend the day with Daddy!!! She looks sooooooooo CUTE!!

Blessings, Lori

Anonymous said...

LOL omg too funny, the "purple pimps!" What a great day!

Jam Family said...

Hello from Wisconsin!
Love your blog. We've followed your journey on the maw and now follow your blog (we went in December and used the same website)...Our Journey to Evie.

Your girls are beautiful!

B & A

Dan and Karen said...

I love the good "medical news" on both the Sienna and Emme Jade fronts. We are rejoicing with you! Looks like Sienna has a healthy fear of the Purple Pimps! : )

Blessings to you and your beautiful family.

Kren, Dan, Danika & Sienna

Ally said...

HIs pics are great! Especially the purple pimps and the hot dog pics. Love them!

Kim said...

Adorable!

Big Happy Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! I love her purple outfit, she clearly was enjoying the hotdog and her time with Daddy!

Jaime said...

Oh ouch . . you played our team! :) So cute though!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh my goodness...she does look scared of those guys. What sweet memories. You know...I grew up going to the Eagles games with my Dad and those are some of my most favorite memories with him. Even though I was not really into football it was special time with him (and without my sisters most fo the time too ). We would take turns too because we had 2 season tickets.

snekcip said...

Great pics and Great seats!!! Wow!!! Go Vikings!! Wait a minute! We live in DALLAS COWBOYS country if anyone saw me typing this I would be banished!!!! LOL!!! I got all caught up in the purple/gold glory! I love those colors together!!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive