Monday, September 19, 2011

Purplelicious!!

PurpleDay-5942

The "Kinders" are having so much fun with their color day themes at school. Today as you can see they kicked off the week with "Purple Day!" They are taking this homework assignment very seriously.. As you can see the famous Christmas Pillow Pet went to school with Ruby today too! And, of course one of their favorite books did too, "PurpleLicious!" I think this has been my favorite day so far! I love what they picked to wear! And, I love that they still like to match! I wonder when that will change!?


7 comments:

Heather H. said...

Emmalyne has the Unicorn pillow pet, too!!!

Reina van Eek said...

Dear Diana,

I don't know how to contact you, so I decided to use to leave a comment to do so.
First I would like to make you a compliment about your website, I love to read about your family. We also adopted two girls from China, they are 11 and 12 years old now and we have a son (19 yrs). I especially like the photos you make! Since I'm a hobby photographer and I started my photoclass earlier this months, I would like to ask you what kind of lens you are using for your photos. And do you use the same lens for the photos you take inside and outside?
I bought me a 50 mm 1.4 lens and I'm practising a lot now. I love my new lens, but I'm only a beginner...
Would you please write your response to my e-mailaddress: huizebastian@upcmail.nl

Kind regards from The Netherlands,
Petra Bastian
www.tropentijd.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Our girls are in 1st and 2nd grade this year and still love to be "matchy-matchy" as they call it. I love it!

Purple looks great on your girls!

nancy said...

Your little girls are so precious. Purple is a great color on them. My daughter also has the pillow pet unicorn! Blessings.

Becky said...

My God-daughters are 8 and 10, and while they have their own styles, they still like to match from time to time, so you've probably still got a few years!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I hope they always love to look somewhat coordinating ;) Its sweet!! I love your purplicious girls!

p.s. I totally emailed the author of PINKALICIOUS & suggested they write a book called RUBYLICIOUS. ha! Needless to say, I have received no response :)

jennifer said...

Look how cute they look!! Those color days would be driving me insane! I'm glad they love it!! (love those leggings!)

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive