Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-



17 comments:
alrighty then! That was a laugh out loud moment for me, too cute!
No other way to say it, she is so stinking cute!
No other way to say it, she is so stinking cute!
I know you don't know me. I have followed your blog for forever. We have friends that are on adoption #2 to China and their funds are low. They are doing a card fundraiser to help with costs. I did not know if you could mention it on your blog. Their website is http://journeytoabigail-jeunesse.blogspot.com/
Thank you for considering it.
Absolutley LOVE it!!!
That girl has an awesome sense of style!
Oh my goodness . . that is just adorable!
diggin' the boots!
Oh my!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! I think this is more of a WOW WEDNESDAY!!! Totally love it!!!
OMW...she's sooooooooo stinkin' CUTE!!!! Bet she loves playing dress up with her sisters...:)
Have a great day!
Lori
Love her!
No words necessary! Adorable!!! XO
Love this pic!!
Love the hat!
Love the boots!!
Love that girl!!!
SO CUTE!!
Hats, boots, cuteness galore! She is adorable Diana.
Ha, ha!! It was slow in pulling up and I was admiring the hat first! I had no idea how cute the boots would be! Or the sweet legs sticking out :)
A girl after the heart of her TEXAS Grandmother. Can't wait to give her a hug in person!
Love,
Grandma Bev
Hillarious!