"I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
One week ago, Sienna and Ruby were invited to a birthday party for a little boy in their class. When the Mom called me she said it's a pirate theme... Here is my conversation with the girls when I told them about the party...
Me: "You have been invited to Josiah's birthday party next Saturday!"
The Girls: "We know that!"
Me: "I talked to Josiah's Mom, and she told me it's a pirate theme and all of the kid's are dressing up..."
Ruby: "I am NOT dressing up as a Pirate" "I am not going...."
Sienna: "Mama, I will dress up as a Pirate.. I just LOVE birthday parties!"
Me: "Well Ruby you will be going, since you were graciously invited.."
Ruby: "I am not going...."
Me: "Ruby, you could dress up at Tinkerbelle, or Izzy from the Disney Pirate show.. She's an adorable pirate..."
Ruby: "No that's OK.. I will just stay home!" :)
Well the conversation went on where we had a little etiquette discussion, and a talk about the importance of supporting your friends, etc... I am happy to report that Ruby IS going to the birthday party! And, with any luck at all, she will be a Pirate for Halloween too.. I think they are adorable in these costumes!!! (Purchased at Party America.) Rumor has it, Jack Sparrow or Captain Hook may be available for trick-or-treating if she does!!!! :) Oh, and let's talk about how cute Emme Jade was in an eye patch last night.. Too bad she's not invited! My guess is Ruby will have a great time at this party.. She's never been one to miss out! Especially when there is cake and ice cream involved!

Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
-
▼
October
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
-
October(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)





13 comments:
They are the cutest pirates I have ever seen!!!! we are having the same issue with Faith over a princess party on Saturday! She said "I can't go Mom I am going to be very busy that day" we had a very similar conversation in our house about being gracious and making new friends! She is going, and dressing up but we will see how smooth it is getting there! :) Love your little pirates!!!!
Adorable Pirates!!!! Kati was just saying the other night she wants to be a pirate...I will have to check out that website!
They will have a blast!!
Your girls would look adorable in a Potato Sack! No kidding...so cute!
Such cute little pirates:)
They are gorgeous pirates!! I am so glad Ruby relented, cause she she looks perfect as a pirate! Insure hope they decide to go as pirates too - I think EJ should too - cute!!
My two want a pirate birthday party. It's their mom who's having a hard time figuring out how to pull that off.
The girls look adorable.
Cutest pirates ever!
First time to comment....I just love your blog! Those are two of the cutest pirates that I have ever seen! I enjoyed following your journey to your newest daughter. Emme is precious! We came home last year with our daughter Lily. In some ways, she reminds me of your Emme. These girls are such a treasure and blessing! Hope the girls have fun at the party!
:) Ashley
they both look adorable. Darci is going to be a priate for Halloween as well. =)
They are so stinkin cute in those costumes! I can't wait to hear how Ruby likes the party!
Absolutely adorable!!! I am thinking my two will be adorable pirates in a couple of years :) lol... I can't wait to see Captain Jack pictures!!
Oh goodness .. those are some gorgeous pirates!
They are so cute together! I have to say, your photography skills are awesome! Do you shoot in auto or manual? I have so much to learn about my camera I'm afraid to go out of my comfort zone and therefore, only shoot auto. Nowhere close to being as beautiful as yours!