Monday, October 3, 2011
Just Because....
Our sweet girl has an early morning appointment at Children's Hospital this morning... Just going up to wake her up and put her in her car seat... I have gotten some sweet pics of the "Little Bean" in the past week... I will share more soon!

Labels:
Emme Jade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
-
▼
October
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
-
October(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


10 comments:
She looks so happy! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of all your girls!
3 simple letters, O....M....G
awwwww, she is such a little sweetie. hoping all goes well at her medical appt.!
She is so cute! Love the dress.
Sinus onslaught caught up w/me this morning (yes we have COOLER TEMPS) *Kim @ 3Peanuts shld be giddy* and was kinda feeling "blahhh" this morning, but after viewing this cuteness, I have to say " spoonful of this cuteness" will definitely make the sinus meds go down a lot easier! :)
Just love this child, she is so precious!!
I think we could always use an Emme Jade fix!! She's a doll!
diana- i was wondering if you might be willing to contact me personally. we have just been sent over a file of a little one with beta thalassemia major. this has scared us off in the past but finding your blog has opened my eyes once again. if you feel you might have any information to offer it would be most welcomed and appreciated. with thanks- paige
theselbyholmestead@sbcglobal.net
She is just ADORABLE! So glad she seems to be doing so well! One question...where do you get their adorable flowers they have in their hair? I have a few for our Charlotte but they arent near as pretty so would love to add to our collection of hair accessories. :)
So sweet! I love love her hair to the side like that- too cute!