Monday, October 17, 2011
Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
It wasn't that long ago that Brie was getting Ainsley's hair ready to be the flower girl in Molly's wedding... Saturday it was Sienna & Ruby's turn. As I knew she would, she turned our little girls into regal, magical flower girls. It was the perfect start to one very special and happy day... Brie also did Ainsley's hair. Honestly when I saw her at the wedding, she took my breath away.. It was a flash forward..
*Tomorrow I will post wedding photos.. I felt so blessed to be able to take some behind the scenes. Katie and her attendants looked gorgeous! Everything about her wedding day was beautiful.. Until then here are the "littles" before they got dressed for pictures!
The girls with Brie...
Labels:
Katie's Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
-
▼
October
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
-
October(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)








7 comments:
They are so gorgeous.. Seriously gorgeous.... Oh my can't even imagine how beautiful the will be grown!! I love their pre wedding outfits! Ainsley is stunning, can't wait to see the rest of the pics!
I agree with Paige. Gorgeous!!!!! XO
Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.
Oh my goodness, so excited to come home to these pictures! The littles look beautiful, but Ainsley's hair is absolutely amazing. Can't wait to catch up tomorrow. J
The "little's are just precious w/their "new-do's" but Whooaaa!! Ainsley hair is THE BOMB.COM!!! love it!!
Ainsley looks so beautiful and grown up. Wow!
They all look so beautiful!! I can't believe how grown up they all look!! :(