Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Our Sweet Emme Jade is...

Emme-7312PumpkinDayBlog

...scheduled for surgery at 9am.

Thank you for your prayers, texts, emails, comments, and encouragement about Emme's upcoming surgery tomorrow. We feel very blessed by all of your support. I will do my best to update about her progress once she is safely back in her room.. One thing is for sure, there will be two parents that love her very much that will be very relieved to see her when she wakes up...

"I can do all this through Him who gives me strength."
~Philipians 4:13




21 comments:

Lori said...

Praying for you all...

park it said...

Sending prayers your way!
Carol in FL

Sharon said...

Praying for Emme Jade and her parents. Knowing that the Lord will take care of you all!

Christy said...

Di,

I will be praying for her throughout the day. I will pray for quick healing and comfort when she wakes. I will also pray for mama and daddy that you guys are able to have comfort and peace.

Big hugs and I will be watching for updates.

Christy :)

Big Happy Family said...

We will be up early to pray for Emme Jade.

Ruby's Fairy Godmother said...

I will be praying for that sweet baby girl, you and Jeff and the sisters that adore her. I will be praying for the skilled hands of the Dr and nurses. Looking forward to your update tomorrow!
Norah

Lillie Family said...

Big prayers for Emme Jade. And prayers for you guys while you wait.
Hugs,
Christy

For The Love of Four Chinasprouts said...

Praying for sweet Emme Jade!

Sherry, Ivy and Fayth and the rest of the Chinasprouts (Brusselsprouts too!)

Diane said...

Kristy, Katie and I are sending all our thoughts and prayers to your sweet, sweet, Emme Jade. We know God is watching over her.

God Bless,
Diane

Paige said...

Praying for you all and sweet Emme Jade!

Laura said...

Sending you all thoughts and prayers today!

Stefanie said...

Praying right now, sweet friend!! Will be lifting you all up, especially Miss Emme, all day! Please keep us posted :)
oxoxoxox,
Stefanie

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and praying for all of you today. Much love.

Wendy said...

Praying right now...

Kristi said...

pWill be thinking of your family today and tomorrow. You will be in my prayers.

groovy mama said...

Thinking of you all!

Ella gets her on the 15th! let me know how things go!
hugs
Donna

the meaklims said...

Sending lots of prayers to heaven for your sweet Emme.

Jill

Dan and Karen said...

Praying for you. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do in life is to had over my baby to a doctor who was going to operate on her.

I know the Lord will have His hand on her even when you can't be with her in surgery and He will bring her through.

Hugs and Love,
Karen, Dan, Danika & Sienna

Jessie said...

Praying for all of you.

Sara said...

carrying you and your precious girl in our prayers.
Sara :)

snekcip said...

God has not brought her thus far to leave her now, He will be faithful and carry her thus forward.

Praying, lifting, keeping the faith and rejoicing in knowing that by HIS HANDS...Emme Jade is restored, renewed and fully healed.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive