Friday, October 14, 2011
The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
HAS ARRIVED!!!!!
(And Ainsley has quite the Social Calendar this weekend too... In addition to the wedding she is going to The Third Day Concert with Jeff tonight, and Sunday she has received a very special invitation to attend a reception for the King and Queen of Norway!)

Labels:
Katie's Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
-
▼
October
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
-
October(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


10 comments:
Wow! What a awesome weekend! I cant wait to see pictures of it all!
Wow!! What an exciting weekend for your girls! Bring on the pictures!!
Have a wonderful weekend! - Ron and I will be at the concert tonight, too. :)
I am sure it will be a GREAT weekend. Can't wait to see the flower girls:)
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!! I cannot wait to see pictures of the girls coming down the aisle!
Enjoy every minute of this fun filled weekend.
We are praying for Emme Jade...... she is one very special little girl and I am sure she will do amazingly well. You will too Diana.... you are strong and you are faithful and that will pull you through.
xoxoxo,
Lisa
Oh I am so excited to see more pictures and hear about the fabulous day! Have fun and enjoy. Have Ainsley take notes on Sunday I want to hear all about it!
Miss you!
B
What was the song you had on your playlist at one time that was a medley with "He Knows My Name"? Thanks!
Can't wait to see pictures! Have a great weekend, it sounds like a super busy one.
WOW the King and Queen. That's impressive!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the girls at the wedding!!
The King and Queen of Norway?! Who does that!?
:)