Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
-
▼
October
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
-
October(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)







14 comments:
She is so precious! Her piggies are getting long!!!
I don't know how she does it....she just keeps getting cuter every day. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us.
Seriously too cute! I think I am going to have to have you teach me girl hair styling methods. Three boys coupled with my baby fine hair that does nothing leaves me coming up empty;)
These are so stinkin cute Diana!!!!
I love these....... She is adorable. I could eat her up!!
Happy Wednesday!
Xoxo,
Lisa
I just need to tell you how much joy I get from Wordless Wednesday. I live in Baton Rouge and go to the same church as the Doughty's (But don't actually know them), and when I read both of your families blogs, it makes me SOOOO excited about having the opportunity to adopt in the future. Thank you for sharing your family with us.
She is beautiful! Can't wait until Clara has enough hair for piggy tales, she hates to have anything in her hair though:(
Beautiful! I love the first pic, especially. :)
Oh my, what wonderful pictures! She looks like she grown some already!
So cute!!!
Oh my goodness, she is just blossoming before our eyes. She looks like such a joyful little girl. What a blessing for your family.
So precious! I love every one of them! And yes, her hair is really growing fast... clearing throat haha!
Mary
What a cutie! I love her smile!!
OH MY!
She is truly precious!