Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
-
▼
October
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
-
October(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



9 comments:
Very precious!
I love the look on her face, so precious!
So sweet! Yet another glimpse into the future.
Love the wedding pictures - Sienna is so tall! And Ruby looks so grown up, more like a little girl than a baby! Looks like everyone had a blast.
Priceless!!
I am loving all the wedding pics! This picture of Sienna is so adorable!
Ah-Dora-able!!!!! What a great capture:)
So sweet!!
And, I just wanted to let you know that both you and Emme have been on my mind since I read your recent post concerning her upcoming surgery, etc. I am so sorry that you have all of these new worries that are so hard on a Mama's heart! Luckily, little Emme is free from these worries and basking in the love of her family.
I once read, "special children stretch you the farthest while teaching you the most." I have found this to be the case in our family. My sister in law also once said to me, "God thinks a lot of you to have given you a special child"... Wow, I thought. So, I am sure you will rise to the occasion and continue to find the strength to be the Mama that sweet Emme needs to reach her full physical and happiness potential!! Will be checking in on you guys!!
What a sweet picture!