Thursday, November 10, 2011
A Sweet Heart...
It didn't take long to learn that Emme Jade was born with a beautiful heart. At pre-school pick-up yesterday, one of the Directors from school went out of her way to tell me that she is amazed at how happy and joyful Emme is. I have to agree with her.. It doesn't matter what it is. When we arrive anywhere that requires separation from us, Emme is quick to say "goodbye" to us, and "hello" to what is ahead.. Always with a smile and with confidence. It's a special gift for any toddler! I think it's unique to a little girl who has been home less than 3 months.
I wish I could say Emme's behavior is something I can take credit for. But truthfully, Emme was born with a joyful heart.. And, she was clearly very loved in Yangzhou.. Together that combination has created a healthy and well adjusted little girl!
November 18th we will be home 3 months.. What a blessing these first days with her have been! I took these photos of her after school yesterday... I am getting her used to wearing a hat. Soon she won't leave home without one!
Have a great weekend!!

Labels:
Emme Jade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
November
(12)
- "On The Second Day of Fill Their Stockings....."
- TAKE TWO!!! "Fill Their Stockings With Hope!"
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope Update..." and Chr...
- A Quick Update!
- READY, Set.....
- THANKFUL!!
- Emme Jade's First Haircut at Home!
- A Sweet Heart...
- Just Life...
- Help Us Fill Their Stockings!!!!
- More Halloween Pics!!
- Halloween 2011!!!
-
▼
November
(12)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
-
November(12)
- "On The Second Day of Fill Their Stockings....."
- TAKE TWO!!! "Fill Their Stockings With Hope!"
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope Update..." and Chr...
- A Quick Update!
- READY, Set.....
- THANKFUL!!
- Emme Jade's First Haircut at Home!
- A Sweet Heart...
- Just Life...
- Help Us Fill Their Stockings!!!!
- More Halloween Pics!!
- Halloween 2011!!!
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



11 comments:
Beautiful pictures, she is a doll!!
Her joy shines from within... she is precious!
Love the hat!! Blessings, Debbie
Diana your photos are gorgeous as always!! No doubt about it, little Emme is not only a Sweet Heart, she is a pure ANGEL!!!
You and your family are so, so blessed. I know it's only been a few months, but I'm sure you can't remember life without Emme Jade:)
God Bless,
Diane
Happy 3 months home sweet girl!
What a sweet heart!
Emme can rock a hat!!
I love hearing about her tender heart and isn't it alwys nice when someone else stops to tell you something sweet about your kids?!
What beautiful photos of Emme! Just is gorgeous on the inside and out:) We have both been blessed as Gabriella was so loved and cared for while in China and she to welcomes each new experience with pure joy and is equally excited when we return!! It's wonderful how well Emme is doing for her first three months home!!!
She's precious! Hope all is well with her health. Think of that beautiful girl every day.
She looks darling in that hat! Where did you find it? Too cute.
This is so precious! I love that little dress on her :)
I can't wait to meet Miss Emme Jade in person and get some of that lovin' for myself!!!!!!
What a sweet family you have. I really enjoy reading your updates and seeing the lovely pictures of your girls.