Thursday, March 29, 2012

PRAISE from Arizona!!!!!

UPDATE: 8:02pm - Ivy Joy is FREE of Ecmo!!!!! Thank you Jesus for this answered prayer!!
Check Mary's blog later for more.... YIPPEE!!!!

Spring-0721SillySienna

14 little Kindergartners have been praying every day for Ivy Joy for a while now. Her picture is on their wall at school, her needs are on their hearts, and their prayers are being heard... A group of precious 5th grade girls took their recess yesterday to work on cards for Ivy Joy.
It's faith in action!

This morning at 9am/11am central time, Ivy Joy will be removed from ECMO!!! It seems that her precious lungs don't need it anymore!!! Can I just stay this is specifically what we were asking God for yesterday!!! So many beautiful lessons that ultimately teach and remind us of exactly how powerful prayer is! Thank you for being part of "Team Ivy!" God is answering our specific prayers in miraculous ways. It's a beautiful picture of how personal God can be! Ivy Joy has a long road ahead for her.. But, it is the hope of a recovery and a life with pink toes and pink fingers, and lungs that breathe freely, and a heart that beats independently that makes every step a victory! I look forward to sharing good news from Arizona later today!!

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him."
1Samuel 1:27




9 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I read Mary's post earlier this morning and could NOT be more joyful for them all!!! God is SO faithful and I am thankful He has answered prayers!!! I pray Ivy does well coming off~ haven't checked for an update. Thank you for sharing and can't wait to watch all that God does through Mary's precious family!!! XO

Teresa said...

Praise the Lord!! Gabriella and I have been praying for her every day, several times a day and I've been checking regularly for updates! I'm SOOO happy to hear the awesome news and thrilled to see what God is doing!!!!

Andy and Sheryl said...

Praise the Lord! He is able.

Melody Lietzau said...

Thanks for giving us even more information on sweet IVY. It just takes me back to our experience with Hannah. They gave us a 30% chance of survival and said she would have brain damage and the lord opened up those pulminary arteries and almost two years later she is still amazing those docs with no brain damage and she is developementaly caught up and doing awesome like nothing ever happened. I was so thankful to have met Mary last October and to beable to encourage her with our experience. IVY will get through this and touch the world with her beautiful story. GOOOOO team IVY.

the meaklims said...

My little one has been praying every night for her since we first saw her meeting her Mommy in China.

I have a huge grin reading this post! I'm off to read her blog now!

Jill

Kristi said...

Diana,
Thank u so much for this update!!!! My stomach was beginning to get queasy with worry for sweet little Ivy!!

Suzanne said...

Diana - thank you so much for the update! I've been praying and praying and can't help myself - I keep checking the computer. Amazing to see God at work before our very eyes! Thrilled for beautiful Ivy Joy and her amazing family!

The Oswalds said...

Awesome! Been praying for that beautiful little angel!

Sammy said...

That is wonderful!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive