Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"ALL DONE!!!!"

As we say in Chinese over here, "Halla!"  (Not sure if that is the right spelling!)  But, it means "All Done!"  This was the way Emme ended our impromptu after ballet photo shoot yesterday...

Emme-3105CCEDit

She was clearly, "HALLA!!!!"

It started out like this...

Emme-3080EditRC

And This...

Emme-3091CCRC

Emme-3094CCRC

Emme-3096EditRosyCream

But, quickly we went here...

Emme-3103CC

Emme-3107CC

Emme-3108CC

And, finally very quickly to here!!!!  Perhaps it was the ADORABLE headband!

Emme-3105CCEDit

This may be one of my favorite photos of all time! There are many times when I have felt this way..  I just don't look as cute when I express it!



19 comments:

CeLiA said...

Haha... all done in Chinese is "hao la"( 好啦)

Teresa said...

She is just beautiful and precious!! Totally LOVE the headband; Gabriella has one very similar:)

jennifer said...

I just love that pic!!! Seriously, probably my favorite!! What a cutie she is...and the headband makes that pic... :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

oh my heavens, she just makes me smile every time I look at her!!! This series is totally adorable..... and yes, that last one is an all time fav of Emme Jade. She has so much personality and always shows it when you are behind the camera. Love it!!

Have a great week Diana~

xo,

Lisa

Andy and Sheryl said...

Awww! I really like the one of her holding her foot too :)

crazy said...

Too precious....Like a little Mommy peeka boo!!

The Oswalds said...

What a sweet pea! So cute! I wish I was that cute when I am "ALL DONE" too!

Paula said...

Hi Diana~ I have loved reading your blog for several years. Our little China blessing is six years old and is ever so patiently waiting to hear information about her little sister waiting in China. We are so close to receiving our referral for a little girl through the waiting child program....anyway....our Addie loves dance and I just loved the little pink ruffled leggings Emme is wearing in these pictures...I think I remember one time you mentioning where they are from but have forgotten. Are these something ordered online? Thank you so much for your transperency in sharing your lives...your adoption journeys have been so encouraging.
Thank you again....Paula Jacoby
rpjacoby@yahoo.com

Jenn said...

Completely adorable!!

3 Peanuts said...

So cute. I really really love it as I told you. LOve the headband and the leggings too. I would to know where to get those leggings. Kate would love them.

snekcip said...

Oh my CUTENESS!! That last picture has to be framed!!! LOVE IT!!!

the meaklims said...

Beyond precious, everything... the outfit, her little face and most especially her.

Jill

Diane said...

Beautiful....just...Beautiful!! LOVE them all!!! She is such a cutie pie:) Bless you Diana for continuing to share with us....you continue to inspire us all. I loved reading Paula's comment, it brings back so many memories I had reading your blog while we were waiting. "You" are an Angel:)
God Bless,
Diane

Lori said...

She makes me SMILE BIG every time I see her!!!
ADORABLE as always!!!
We have all had days just like her last pic!!

Lori

Unknown said...

I love these photos!! How true they are...she is an adorable little ballerina no matter what!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

TOO precious for words!!! XOXO

redmaryjanes said...

She looks precious! I love the leotard :)
And the last photo is my favorite too. Made me smile.

Big Happy Family said...

There is just way too much cuteness in those pictures. Stunning photos, and beautiful little model. I haven't been keeping up with my favorite blog, but what a fun night to I am having catching up and reading about all of your fun family events. Hugs, J

Anonymous said...

Could she be ANY cuter??? Love this little girl! She has the sweetest smile and sweetest expressions! Love her big ole flower.:)

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive