Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Big and The Little!


AE-2254Edit

Today I had the opportunity to do a little photo shoot for my class with Ainsley and Emme Jade.  Witnessing them together is priceless.   They have had a very special bond since the day they met, almost 8 months ago.  It is so sweet to witness!  Ainsley is incredible with her little sister!  My homework for this shoot was to do some portrait photography.  I think we managed to get a few cute shots..  Mostly of Emme, because Ainsley was my awesome assistant!  But, the pictures I love the most are the pictures posted here.   Just the Big and The Little!    Or "A-gee" and "Joey" as they refer to each other!  (Ainsley calls Emme, "Joey" after her home town of "Yangzhou" which is pronounced like, "Young-Joe" in China!   It's pretty cute!)

AE-2276-2CC

AE-2278Edit

EmmeAinsley-2286Edit

EmmeAinsley-2289Edit

EmmeAinsley-2293Edit

Emme-2251Edit


AE-2290Edit



15 comments:

Andy and Sheryl said...

These are precious! Such beautiful children!

Patty said...

Breathtakingly......beatiful!!!

Paige said...

Oh I love these!!

Stefanie said...

So beautiful, Diana! The one of Ainsley holding Emme up is just stunning!
Are you loving your new lens?
:)

jennifer said...

These are amazing!!! You did a great job capturing their special relationship!! LOVE them!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

You can TELL how much they love each other. So SPECIAL!

Jboo said...

Oh my -- simply adorable!

Angie Ott said...

Wonderful pictures! What a gift Ainsley is to her little sisters! You can just see the love in both of their eyes!

Catherine said...

Beautiful pictures and yet even more beautiful is the love your DD's share...which is evident through their eyes and actions. Precious!!

snekcip said...

Love them all!! However the one w/her lifting Emme Jade is PRICELESS!!!!

Allie said...

Too adorable! Their relationship is quite precious, I realized it from the day Ainsley met Emme! The nicknames are precious and that picture of her lifting Emme is too cute! Were these with your new lense? They are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

So very very beautiful!

Debra said...

How very beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Ally said...

So cute. Your daughters are so darling.

Lindy D. said...

Ainsley has such a big heart for her little sisters. I love the one where she is kissing "Joey" and glancing at the camera. So sweet!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive