Thursday, May 24, 2012
Ruby... The Gymnast!!
When we met Ruby we knew she was born to be an athlete... She was doing leg lifts and stomach crunches in her crib before she could walk!! I think the hardest thing for Ruby is going to be picking what sport she wants to focus on!!! For now, it is gymnastics.. And, tonight we got to see her in action! The team she is on, "The Tiny Teamers!" participated in their first "progressive" meet together. Ruby was third overall, and we are so proud of her!!!! She rocked the beam and the bars!!! It was so much fun to see how much she has improved!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
May
(13)
- Kindergarten Graduation!!!
- Emme's Pre-School Finale!!!
- Ruby Has BIG News!!!!!!
- Memorial Day!
- Ruby... The Gymnast!!
- "ALL DONE!!!!"
- Happy Days Are Here Again....
- Emme's Dedication and Mother's Day!
- The Sweetest of Mother's Day Gifts!
- Emme's New Buddy!
- Celebrating 5 Years of Ruby Tuesdays!!!
- Sweet!
- The Big and The Little!
-
▼
May
(13)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
- June(12)
-
May(13)
- Kindergarten Graduation!!!
- Emme's Pre-School Finale!!!
- Ruby Has BIG News!!!!!!
- Memorial Day!
- Ruby... The Gymnast!!
- "ALL DONE!!!!"
- Happy Days Are Here Again....
- Emme's Dedication and Mother's Day!
- The Sweetest of Mother's Day Gifts!
- Emme's New Buddy!
- Celebrating 5 Years of Ruby Tuesdays!!!
- Sweet!
- The Big and The Little!
- April(12)
- March(16)
- February(13)
- January(18)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)













11 comments:
LOVE these shots of Ms. Ruby...you "rocked" your new lens Diana!Her must be sooooo proud of your little gymnast!
Ruby gets a PERFECT 10 from me:)
Have a wonderful weekend!
God Bless,
Diane
She looks AWESOME, what a cutie!!! I sure miss gymnastics!! Madeline loved it and then did not want to do it anymore:( Hopefully she will want to try again when she is not so concerned about missing anything with Janie:)
Congrats Ruby! Love your shots of Ruby! I have been trying to photograph my daughter during gymnastic practice and it NEVER comes out this good. The lighting in the gym is horrible.
I'm gonna figure it out ONE DAY!! :)
Happy Memorial Day to you and your family!!
Amelia and Rosemary were gymnasts too! Good times and Ruby is precious~ LOVE the photos!!! XO
She is so dang cute :)
And a BIG congratulations on Ruby being third overall... that's fantastic!
These are wondeful shots of Ruby! What a beautiful little girl you have!
I can tell that Ruby is in her element. It's always nice when a child finds an activity they can embrace.
way to go Ruby!!!!!!
So proud of you!!
LOVE it! We're knee deep in gymnastics, too! Grace just finished her first tumble tots and LOVED it! And Luke is all signed up for gymastics camp this summer! I think I may be living vicariously through my children! Go Ruby!
Oh my look at that lil powerhouse! COngratulations Ruby! I will never forget the first time I met Ruby in person that july in MN...she had a gymnast body way back then!
Congratulations Ruby, I love the gym girl pictures. Absolutely precious.
I know how proud a gym girl mama can be.