Monday, May 28, 2012

Ruby Has BIG News!!!!!!

Ruby-3836

"Her Rubiness" FINALLY lost her first tooth this evening!!!!!  She has been waiting patiently for this day for a long time!  Her face was priceless when she realized Jeff had really pulled it out!  She is so excited that the "Tooth Fairy" is visiting her pillow tonight!!!!

Ruby-3825
Jeff is placing her tooth in her hand..  I love how excited she looks!

Ruby-3828


Ruby-3835



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest thing. I love her note to the tooth fairy! So adorable. I think kids are adorable when they start losing their teeth : )

Unknown said...

I love that note!!!!

3 Peanuts said...

That is BIG news. How exciting!


Kate is not anywhere near losing a tooth yet. Kate looks and seems so much younger than Ruby these days. Ruby looks VERY grow up in the gymnastic photos!!!

Big Happy Family said...

I can't believe it. Shaelee is so jealous. She still hasn't lost a tooth, but we do have one loose one. Congrats to Miss Ruby.

Lori said...

SO EXCITING!!!

Kati wants to loose a tooth so bad...she wiggles her front teeth all the time. Can't wait to see her face when she actually does!!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Yay! We always sing~
Happy Tooth Day to you!
Happy Tooth Day to you!
Happy Tooth Day dear Ruby!
Happy Tooth Day to you!
XOXO

Lindy D. said...

So happy for your sweet little cupcake!

Diane said...

Kristy is soooo jealous! I showed her your photo's of Ruby and she so wishes she too would lose her first tooth! I told her to be patient....it would happen one day soon:) LOVE that Ruby wants to keep her tooth....her little note to the tooth fairy...priceless!
God Bless,
Diane

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive