Friday, June 1, 2012
She's In Sixth Grade!!!!
I can't believe she is going to be 11 in less than two weeks... It feels like yesterday we were sending her off to Kindergarten.. Today she completed fifth grade.. She is definitely growing up way too fast.... When I look back at Ainsley's six years at Chapel Hill it is amazing how her life has changed.. She has become a big sister three times since that first day! She has gone from the cutie to the beauty in a blink... She has done print work, commercial work, and she has traveled to China twice.. She has grown in so many ways... She has experienced what it's like to sacrifice for another... She has loved when it isn't easy.. She has fallen in love in an instant... She has been accepting, and she has been a role model.. Sometimes it's hard, and sometimes it's wonderful! She has laughed and she has cried at the call on her life in this family.. She is very proud of her little sisters! If you asked her, she would say let's adopt again! That always amazes me!! She is charming and witty... She is special!
One of my favorite memories from this past year has nothing to do with school... It has to do with a big sister and an amazing child that went to visit an orphanage that raised her little sister for three years. She gave out lollipops with a smile, and she hugged some very special children that just wanted desperately to be loved by a big sister too... She did it with grace and a warm heart... She did it for Emme. God has blessed her with a gift for children.. Especially orphans. We look forward to seeing what the future brings for Ainsley in this way!
Ainsley we are so proud of you.. Happy Summer!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
June
(12)
- Sienna's Dental Surgery...
- TWO Yellow Ribbons Today!!
- "My, How You've Grown!"
- {Sunday Snapshot} Sapphire Blue
- First Swim Meet for The Middles!!!!
- Happy Father's Day!!!!
- Ainsley's Birthday Party!
- 13 and 11 Years Ago....
- Summer!!!!
- Their First Dance Recital!
- Sunday Snapshot {Totally Pushed Out of My Comfort ...
- She's In Sixth Grade!!!!
-
▼
June
(12)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
-
June(12)
- Sienna's Dental Surgery...
- TWO Yellow Ribbons Today!!
- "My, How You've Grown!"
- {Sunday Snapshot} Sapphire Blue
- First Swim Meet for The Middles!!!!
- Happy Father's Day!!!!
- Ainsley's Birthday Party!
- 13 and 11 Years Ago....
- Summer!!!!
- Their First Dance Recital!
- Sunday Snapshot {Totally Pushed Out of My Comfort ...
- She's In Sixth Grade!!!!
- May(13)
- April(12)
- March(16)
- February(13)
- January(18)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


9 comments:
What a very sweet post! Imagine all the world holds for your very special eleven year old angel girl!
Ooooooo Diana, I have big, big crocodile tears streaming down my face this morning after reading this! Ainsley is so very special and has a "grace" like no other. Ruby, Sienna and Emme are so very blessed to have Ainsley as a big sister. She is absolutely beautiful on the inside and out! Thank you for sharing her with all of us!
God Bless,
Diane
Made me tear up!!! What a special girl she is!!! You are now embarking on the middle school years my friend and I don't think it will be very daunting with this pearl!!
She is such a big hearted, beautiful girl Ainsley has always had such a special place in my heat. I love that girl and I always will. I know God will use her in some sort of nurturing/caregiving way. it is her nature.
Congratulations to her. I can hardly believe she and little Harry are middle schoolers (6th graders)!!!
sorry for my typos....just sipping coffee while I type;)
Such a sweet post! Made me cry through the entire post! She seems like a loving/giving child! God has definitely blessed her with a precious heart! She will LOVE middle school! Can't wait to read and see all the pics!
Enjoy your summer!
Blessings,
Lori
She is such a beautiful girl, inside and out. May she always be as sweet, open and full of grace as she is now :)
Love this post...made me tear up :) I love Miss Ainsley and her super big heart! Can't wait to watch what God has in store for her!!
Love,
Jen
What a beautiful post about a beautiful young lady. Ainsley you have so many endearing qualities and I know God is gonna use it to touch so many. It has been truly a pleasure from the moment I clicked on this blog getting to know and read all about you. Have a great summer beautiful girl!!