Wednesday, July 25, 2012
A Little More Of The Birthday Princess!
Emme had a wonderful first birthday at home. Her day started by her sisters waking her up at 8:30 to get the party started! Traditionally at our house you open gifts right away. The big sisters were anxious to help. Emme was so excited about every gift, and she gave out the best hugs after every one!
Emme's enthusiasm about most things is contagious!! Especially when it involves a party!!
She did not disappoint for her sweet little cake party we had last night. The expression on her face was priceless when Jeff came around the corner with her cake!
I think Emme Jade enjoyed every minute of being the Birthday Girl!! So much, she woke up at 9:30 today!!!!
Six more days, and it's Ruby's turn!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-














9 comments:
Such fun times! Your girls must be so excited for July to roll around each year!
Adore her sweet little expression in just about every photo...that excitement just jumps off the screen!!
So glad you are enjoying your summer!
Precious!!!!
I always look forward to your JULY BIRTHDAY POST!! Your girls exude JOY!!
Gorgeous pics! Love the photoshoot you did with Emme too! Your July is like my September...my girls' bdays are 9/20, 9/22, and 9/29!
Happy, Happy Birthday sweet Emme!! I am so happy that you spent your birthday with your sweet family! It looks like you had a perfect day. I can just see the joy in your face. I hope this is the beginning of another wonderful year for you! I can't wait to see all you do and learn in the year ahead!
Love -
Miss B
Great pics! Happy 4th birthday Emme Jade!
BTW, hope this doesn't sound strange, but Ainsley and Sienna look alike in that photo of your 4 girls!
And LOL at all of your July birthday! Wow!!!
Oh and it is so special to celebrate that first birthday home. And our youngest son--we missed his 5th birthday by 2 weeks. It was bittersweet to send him a birthday care package knowing how close and yet how far we were from him. And that 6th birthday--first one home with his family--he SAVORED every single minute just like it looks like Emme did too!
Happy Birthday Emme Jade!
That video of her is the cutest! I love the way she says; "I love you", that must make your heart melt! Enjoy!!