Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Emme Jade!!!!



EmmeVintageSpring-5406

Every birthday for a child is special!  But, when you are celebrating your first birthday with your forever family, I think it is extra-special!  Some of you may remember Emme's precious birthday party in Yangzhou last year.  Her nannies did an amazing job of creating a beautiful party for her from the care package we sent.  The last one she would ever have in an orphanage!  When she looks at those pictures now, she tells us she was just waiting for us to come...  Two weeks later that wish came true!  And all of our lives have been blessed by our precious "Little Bean!"

Happy Birthday Emme Jade!!!  You are, and will always be, forever ours and forever loved!!  

EmmeVintageSpring-5418

EmmeVintageSpring-5403

EmmeVinSpring-5377

EmmeVinSpring-5387

EmmeVinSpring-5384

EmmeVinSpring-5397




13 comments:

Paige said...

Happy Birthday sweet Emme!!!What a special girl you are!!! The pics are beautiful!!

Kate said...

Happy birthday to Emme! We also met our Jillian 3 weeks after her 3rd birthday...and look forward to celebrating her 4th in October! Such beautiful days!

I hope her year is filled with love(and it surely will be!), laughter and lots of sunny days!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Emme!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Emme!!! Enjoy your special day!!!
ADORABLE as always!!!

JulieM said...

Happy Birthday sweet Emme! Your smile lights up the room! Praying God's blessings on this very special birthday with your forever family!

snekcip said...

Happy Birthday Emme Jade!! She truly is TOO PRECIOUS!!!

Allie said...

Happy Birthday Miss Emme Jade! I hope it's a God-blessed day today!! Remember that here are many more of these days to come!!

camp h said...

Happy Birthday, precious little Emme!! We love you so much!! XOXO

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Emme!!!!
You are an absolute ANGEL:))))
Enjoy your special day!!!
GORGEOUS photos of your beautiful Angel Diana!!
God Bless,
Diane

John G. said...

Wow has she grown. I can't believe the difference I see from only a few months ago.

Happy Birthday to the cutest little
one I know.

Love, C

nancy said...

Happy Birthday Darling Emme Jade! :-) Blessings.

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday Emme!! Enjoy your special day!!
Love the Sammons Family!

Unknown said...

Happy Birhtday Emme! What a beautiful little girl! Have a very special day:) Beautiful photos!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive