Friday, July 20, 2012

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY SIENNA GRACE!



Sienna-5107

It's hard to describe the excitement on Sienna's face as I tucked her in and said,
"I will see you when you are seven!"  She had the biggest smile on her face.  It was obvious sleep was not going to come easily on her birthday eve!

Since it's late and the "Birthday Fairy" still has some things to do, I will keep this short!  I am sure there will be pictures later to share!  I just want to make a point to say that our beautiful seven year old makes us proud to be her parents.  She has shown us on more than one occasion what love can do!  Her gorgeous smile, precious dimple, beautiful eyes, contagious laugh and inner strength inspire me to be a better Mom!  I am very confident that I am the one that has learned more in the last year than our very special daughter!  It was not that long ago that we were just finding our way together!   I am so thankful to say we are celebrating seven years with one very happy and healthy little girl!

Happy Birthday Sienna Grace!  You are  so very LOVED!!




13 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Sienna! Enjoy the day with your beautiful princess.

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Sienna! What an amazing young lady (as is all her sisters) Another example of what family love can do. So have enjoyed watching her grow - through pics -

And Mom - about 2 years ago I emailed you about SN program. We had been in the NSN needs program since 2007 and was beginning to think maybe we were on the wrong track....from your advice, your lovely daughter's example, and the resources you provided us with.....in a week in a half we are headed to China to bring home our baby girl. Took almost 6 years (one month short) from application until she will be home but know it was worth it....Thought you might want to check out our EmmeClaire.....yes, her name was partially inspired by another little one from China.

http://www.myadoptionwebsite.com/emmeclaire/index.htm

Eva Domkowski said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Sienna! Enjoy your special day!!!

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Sienna Grace!!! She has a very special place in my heart. I hope she has a FUN FUN FUN day!!!!


Kim and Kate

Paige said...

Happy birthday sweet Sienna Grace!!! You have inspired many Mommies and Daddies to to step out in faith!! Have a wonderful, fun filled day!

snekcip said...

Happy Birthday Sienna Grace!! Have a wonderful day sweetheart!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have a very fun day!

Andy and Sheryl said...

Happy Birthday, Seinna Grace! What a sweet picture.

Kate said...

Happy birthday to sweet Sienna!

Big Happy Family said...

Sienna, you are SO LOVED! Nadi was singing her heart out today for her BFF. Happy Birthday sweet girl.
From all the C's

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST:)
Your blog is so wonderful..do you have twitter or fb to follow with??

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my new post:)

Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)

nancy said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Sienna :-) Blessings!

Bridget said...

Happy belated Birthday Sweet Sienna!! I hope you had a great day and have another wonderful year ahead of you!!! We miss you and love you!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive