Wednesday, October 10, 2012
"Spread the JOY" for Ivy!!
So many of us have followed Ivy's amazing story since she was placed in Mary's arms in China just eight months ago. We have marveled at the way prayers have been answered for this precious child. Now, more than ever, Ivy Joy needs your help... She needs your prayers, and she needs your support to come along side her family as they prepare for their arrival in Boston on Sunday where Ivy Joy is scheduled for life saving open heart surgery on Friday, October 19th!
3. PRAY for Ivy Joy, for Mary and Bryan and for the entire "S" family as they faithfully let Ivy go into this surgery she so desperately needs. Ivy NEEDS prayers for protection, for healing, and for the strength to endure what is ahead for her to recover from this major operation! Ivy's life thus far, is a reminder that "Nothing Is Too Big or Too Hard for God"! Ivy is scheduled for an echo on Monday, a Heart Cath on Wednesday, and Open Heart Surgery on Friday of next week.
Mary will be updating her blog with Ivy's Boston schedule. Please stop and leave Mary a note of encouragement. You will find Mary's blog here.
Thank you for loving this baby girl and her family! Now please help us
"SPREAD THE JOY"!!!!!
"SPREAD THE JOY"!!!!!
ORDER BELOW.. Any questions can be directed to joyforivy@yahoo.com
*SHIPPING is FREE
Lastly, if you are a Safari user, and having issues ordering multiple shirts, email me! I can invoice you directly for the sizes you want! Thanks to everyone who has ordered shirts today!!!!
joyforivy@yahoo.com
THANK YOU!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
October
(14)
- Happy Halloween!!!!
- Ivy...... Please Pray....
- Favorite Photo Friday! {Bella Grace}
- We Need Your Help To Fill Their Stockings With Hop...
- UPDATE!!!! Ivy Joy is doing so well, that she i...
- Ivy Needs Your Prayers NOW!!!
- What I Know about Ivy Joy!!
- It's Time To Pray.....
- Thank you for Spreading The Joy!!
- Another Update For Ivy Joy!!!! Surgery Postponed!...
- Ivy Joy's Surgery Is Moved Up to TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!...
- It's "TEAM IVY" Time!!
- "Spread the JOY" for Ivy!!
- Leaving on a Jet Plane!
-
▼
October
(14)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal2 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
-
October(14)
- Happy Halloween!!!!
- Ivy...... Please Pray....
- Favorite Photo Friday! {Bella Grace}
- We Need Your Help To Fill Their Stockings With Hop...
- UPDATE!!!! Ivy Joy is doing so well, that she i...
- Ivy Needs Your Prayers NOW!!!
- What I Know about Ivy Joy!!
- It's Time To Pray.....
- Thank you for Spreading The Joy!!
- Another Update For Ivy Joy!!!! Surgery Postponed!...
- Ivy Joy's Surgery Is Moved Up to TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!...
- It's "TEAM IVY" Time!!
- "Spread the JOY" for Ivy!!
- Leaving on a Jet Plane!
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
- June(12)
- May(13)
- April(12)
- March(16)
- February(13)
- January(18)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)





21 comments:
It looks great my friend!!! Already added to my blog. Let the help begin for sweet Ivy Joy!!!
Hope your trip was wonderful and just long enough to miss the girls!! I've missed talking to you these past days:)
Thank you for doing this. I love this sweet baby so much and I can't wait to see her running around and giggling hard.
I'm spreading the word.
Hi Diana,
Can you please email me at jenny43641@gmail.com so I can order several t-shirts and send you a check as I don't have a paypal account. Thank you very much for doing this for the S family. Have a great day!
Holly
You are amazing, Will finish up my blog post later but have added the button. GO TEAM IVY.
Just ordered 2 of them (one for me and one for Katie Ru). That is one of my favorite verses on the back.
Di...I am so proud of you for living God's word out loud and doing this for them. it is how we are supposed to love and live.
I will post this on my blog later today:0)
Praying for Mary, Ivy and the whole family.
Kim
Diana YOU are an Angel!!! LOVE everything about these Tee's!! Just ordered 3... for Kristy, Katie and me:))))
Praying for Ivy Joy.
Please let me know if I can do anything else to help!
God Bless,
Diane
I'm going to buy a T-shirt but wanted to know if you have a direct link on Facebook that I can share? If we can get a link up it might sell faster than a blog link up. If so inbox me on Facebook at Kathleen Alford Pahls
We have been following Ivy and are so touched by her story. Would love to help this cause on my Facebook. You and your family are truly amazing and are doing God's work!
Bless you and bless Team Ivy!
Kathleen
THank you so much for doing this - this is the sweetest family ever! We bought and shared!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Ivy Joy is one loved baby girl! Let the miracles begin! Thank you Team Ivy Joy!
I just ordered a T Shirt and will continue to pray for this family. We all are blessed when our children are healthy
What a great thing you've done, Diana! You're an amazing woman and friend! My six-year-old daughter and I are both very excited to get our shirts and keep praying for Ivy. I look forward to more updates on how she's doing. :)no
We will have a prayer blitz in our house during the next few weeks for Ivy. She has touched the lives of many!
You are a Precious sister in Christ. Always thinking of others and how to help. What an example to everyone around you. Thanks for being obedient to God and having such a sweet heart. :)Ordered a couple shirts. :)
Just ordered one for me and one for our little Piper (age 2.5)! We pray together for "Ivy's broken heart" every night! Will continue to pray in Athens, AL
What an amazing thing y'all are doing for Ivy Joy! I just ordered mine :) Praying for sweet Ivy and her family.
Can you do these for men also? I told hubs last night that I had ordered Piper and I one and he said he would wear it for Ivy, even with pink on it!
Alexandria and I just ordered our shirts. We pray for sweet Ivy Joy and her whole family that this surgery will be the final one for Ivy. We pray her recovery will be fast and painless. We look so forward to her coming home. So grateful to your dear friend for offering such a simple way to help. We will pray for little Ivy and trust God for a miracle in healing.
God Bless you all,
Annette
Thank you for blessing Mary with this beautiful gift of love. I am ordering one for my girls.
Just bought a couple of shirts to show our support for sweet Ivy Joy! We love that precious girl and her beautiful family, and are praying for them all! Thanks Wild Olive for stepping up to help, yet again!!
Blessings & Hugs,
~Tanya
please give us an update on Ivy! I'm stalking the family blog for any news!