Sunday, March 24, 2013

"Bibbity Bobbiti Boo!"

It's true...  Three magical words at Disney World can transform your little girls in to magical princesses!  With the wave of their very own Fairy Godmother's wands, and a spin in their chairs with the words, "Bibbity Bobbiti Boo" Princess Sienna, Princess Ruby, and Princess Emme arrived!  

Princess Ainsely chose to hang with the King and Queen while her little sisters were busy being sprinkled with pixie dust from head to toe.  It was a great way to kick off our family vacation at Disney World!  

Once the princesses were ready we left for Epcot to have lunch with the other princesses!  It was a magical afternoon!!!  *Pictures from lunch coming soon!!!!

We ended our night at the Magic Kingdom with a front row seat for fireworks.  We packed it in for our first day...  So much, that three of our four princesses did not arise until 10:00 today!!!!  A great start to our vacation!!

2013-03-24_0001

2013-03-24_0002

2013-03-24_0003

2013-03-24_0004



17 comments:

Paige said...

I am so happy for you all., what a fabulous first day and sun too!!!

Maureen said...

Cutest princesses I have ever seen!!! Hope the rest of your trip is wonderful.

Snickerdoodle said...

Those are some awesome shots!!!!

Wendy said...

Yay..the photos I've been hoping to see! They all look so adorable! I remember what a hit it was with my girls, too. Fun!

Sophie said...

they are the prettiest princesses!!
we did the bibbity bobbiti boo boutique this past August and my daughter just loved it!!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, they look adorable! I am sure they had a magical time.

jennifer said...

Oh My! Do I love these adorable princesses?!?! The girls just saw these pics and started freaking out! So glad you're having a great time!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

So so adorable!!! XOXO

likeschocolate said...

They don't call it Magic Kingdom for nothing!

Amy said...

Such BEAUTIFUL princesses you have! Love the cell phone in the back pocket, shows just how old she is getting.

Have a wonderful trip!

TanyaLea said...

Simply magical!!!♥

Ani said...

Gorgeous, happy girl! What a wonderful start to a magical vacation.

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

Precious!!! They are so adorable!!!
Mary

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

Precious!! They are so adorable!

Fannie said...

Oh what beautiful princesses Diana!! :) I forgot you guys were headed to Disney for spring break! We are a few hrs from the start of our Disney vaca now!! Can't wait!!! :)

crazy said...

OH. wow...so beautiful...We are letting our girls do the bibbity bobbity for the first time this year....but we have to go on Saturday and then have breakfast on Sunday morning...just out of curiosity...how does the hair and makeup hold up? It looks pretty stiff in these pics..and did you buy the dresses or take them? I know you can do either, but just curious!! Glad you are having fun.

Catherine said...

What a wonderful day of fun! All 4 of your princesses are beautiful!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive