Friday, March 15, 2013
VOLLEYBALL!!
This is a very overdue post for our big girl!! Ainsley is on a new travel volley ball team this year. She is having so much fun making new friends, and working hard. I have been so impressed with how these girls have come together this season. Each time they play we are seeing them improve as a team! Last week they proved that hard work pays off with a 9-0 record!!!
Tomorrow morning Ainsley and her team hit the court at 8:30 for the first of four matches. We are hopeful that they make it into the finals! They have a great chance... She and Mr. Handsome headed to Southern Minnesota after school. She was so excited for this overnight with her Dad and her team! This super fan does not like missing out on the action.. So, if they make it to the finals tomorrow, I will be there!! I love this picture.. Can you believe Anna, #13, is 12 years old!!
Ainsley is the libero (back row defensive specialist). She wears a different color jersey than the rest of her teammates.
At the beginning of each game the girls have a huddle cheer!
And every weekend one girl brings the team matching ribbons for their hair!
Game on!!!! Praying they have a great day tomorrow!!!!
GO STORM!!
(P.S: I absolutely love this sport!!)
GO STORM!!
(P.S: I absolutely love this sport!!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-






3 comments:
WOW! 9-0! Impressive! Ainsley looks so happy! I love it when they find their THING! I'll bet we can all watch for #13 in the future.....
Oh how I love this age!!! Ainsley and her friends are so so cute.
I would love to see her play her little heart out and see you in action as the best volley ball mom!!
Good luck today Ainsley!!!
Go Ainsley! Love this post!