Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Ruby Tuesday Recap!
As you can see by this photo, Ruby Mei got to visit her Daddy today! It was a very special first birthday because we were all together! I think Ruby would tell you that she loved her first bites of frosting and white cake! We figured that out when she literally put her face in her cupcake! Priceless!
We got to check off one in the good day column for Jeff overall today! Not only did seeing and holding his daughters make him happy, he got rid of his catheter, and found out he definitley does not have West Nile. Lymes is still at the top of the list, but the DNA test on it is still outstanding. We are hoping he will be home by the end of the week.
Thanks for your continued prayers for healing! I am off to bed. This girl is exhausted!
Blessings,
Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

13 comments:
So glad you were all able to be together to celebrate Ruby's Birthday! Love the photos with her face in the cupcake. She's so cute! Jeff looks GREAT. I'm sure seeing all his girls helped. Many many blessings for a speedy recovery and a discharge from the hospital by the end of the week.
Danielle
You all look wonderful--especially Jeff. He looks so good for having been so sick.
I am so happy you were together for Ruby's first birthday; that's what matters most.
I pray there will be more good days than bad from here on out.
Lots of love,
Lisa
I am so happy that he had a better day today, and that he got to see his girls.
The cupcake picture is just too cute!
Hope today is another good one.
Wonderful to read this, especially about ruling out West Nile. Jeff looks great in the photos, and the big smiles on the girls' faces just melt my heart. Ruby and the cupcake is beyond adorable!!!
What a sweet birthday. Jeff looks great! Hope he feels as good as he looks and hope he'll be home soon! Ruling out West Nile is definitely an answer to prayer!
Ditto everyone else on the cute cupcake picture.
~Dawn
Hi Diana,
Just love the pictures! Happy birthday little Miss Ruby!
I am continuing to pray for Jeff and your entire family! Hope to hear more good news soon!
TJ
What a sweet birthday, the cake is adorable and the "face in the cupcake" picture is priceless!!
So happy you were all together to celebrate your blessings and that you were able to laugh and smile!!
I have to say, you are one good looking family, even in the midst of what must feel rather chaotic! So incredibly happy that all went well yesterday and that you got to enjoy Ruby's day together. (She is just too cute!)Here's to a speedy recovery and having your family at home together - many prayers are being said for you!
Heather
Happy Birthday Ruby! Looks like you are continuing to bring your family great joy! We love to see that! Blessings from Illinois! We'll keep praying till we get the all clear!
You all look so happy to be together. Ruby's smile is just so huge, what a precious birthday girl! Glad to see Jeff is doing better. I was just watching the news and hope that you are all safe, I thought I remembered you being from Minnesota. Saying prayers for all of you!
Diana,
Yes, I must agree with everyone here---You all look beautiful despite what you have been going through. I love Ruby's dress! She looks like "her Rubiness"
Love,
Kim
So glad you were able to spend the birthday together. Love the icing pic : )
oooh is that a Byerly's cake I see! We did the exact same one for Pipers first birthday!
Hayley
linking to you through Danielle's blog design...she just did ours!