Friday, November 30, 2007

Blessed to have lifelong friends!







Last night we had dinner with old friends. Lance and I met in homeroom in 7th grade! That was thirty-one years ago! He has never forgotten my birthday since we were 13! Here is the message that Jeff and I woke up to on Ruby Tuesday from Lance:


Rise and Shine...this day only comes once.
Have a wonderful day meeting your new angel!
We are all thinking of you!
Love you guys!


Tia and Lance - we love you guys too!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful home and your great kids with our family last night! A special thanks to Jordan for turning Ainsley into a "pool shark" at six! She is looking forward to fishing with you next year!


Here are some fun pics from the night! You will see that Ruby has not learned the concept of "double dipping" yet!


Have a great Friday!
Diana

4 comments:

Sheri said...

What a blessing to have such great friends. Love the pictures of Ruby double dipping! Have a great weekend.

jennifer said...

Old friends are the best! Love all the pictures. Ruby on the piano is hilarious!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Di,

I would think anyone who has you has a friend would keep you FOREVER. I intend to because you are a bright and shining light in this world.

What a cool relationship you have and how fun to be able to spend time together. Loved the picture of Ruby dipping--so authentic.

Love you,
Lis

Dawn said...

What special friends. I LOVE the "double dipping" pictures!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive