Thursday, November 1, 2007
Thankful Thursday!
I can't believe it is Thursday already! Happy November!
Today I am thankful for:
Today I am thankful for:
- For the lessons my children have taught me this week.
- For my trick or treaters, "Hannah Montana" and the "Little Ladybug"
- For the memory of watching Ruby enjoy her first piece of chocolate and the melty fingers that went with it!
- For the doors that God has opened for me because of our adoption of Ruby
- For this blog, and the sweet messages and emails I get from you.
- For time spent yesterday with my childhood friend, Jenn, who lives in Steamboat
- For a very positive post placement visit with Amy
- For a safe & fun Halloween. And, a very fun party with our neighbors!
- For my mother-in-law who had a birthday yesterday
- For the hilarious emails and photo's my Dad & Mom sent to Ainsley
- For the precious relationships between grandparents and grandchildren even when they are far away
- For the vacuum I am going to use in a minute to pick up the box of cheerios Ruby just dumped on the floor!
- For having absolutely nothing on my schedule today so Ruby and I can find some Mums to smell!!!!
Blessings, Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(91)
-
▼
November
(15)
- Blessed to have lifelong friends!
- Thankful Thursday!
- A Visit with Santa!
- The Pearl and the Ruby Making Music...
- Let There Be Music & An Important Life Lesson Today!
- Thanksgiving in KY!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Ruby Mei's Dedication Day!
- Our little Pilgrim had a big day!!!!
- A day in the life with Her Rubiness!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Bedtime.....
- Six Month Anniversary of Ruby Tuesday!!!!
- 'Her Rubiness' & Her Loyal Subjects...
- Thankful Thursday!
-
▼
November
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
-
2007
(91)
- December(12)
-
November(15)
- Blessed to have lifelong friends!
- Thankful Thursday!
- A Visit with Santa!
- The Pearl and the Ruby Making Music...
- Let There Be Music & An Important Life Lesson Today!
- Thanksgiving in KY!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Ruby Mei's Dedication Day!
- Our little Pilgrim had a big day!!!!
- A day in the life with Her Rubiness!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Bedtime.....
- Six Month Anniversary of Ruby Tuesday!!!!
- 'Her Rubiness' & Her Loyal Subjects...
- Thankful Thursday!
- October(17)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(9)
- June(5)
- April(4)
- March(4)

14 comments:
Your little "ladybug" and your "Hannah Montana" look so adorable! My little cousin, who is around Ainsley's age was Hannah Montana too! They look too cute!
They look so cute. I am thankful for our chat this week. I am still sick and forgot it was TT!
Kim
What a beautiful Hannah Montana & Ladybug! And it looks like they did a great job turning Dad into a Mummy!
Shauna
I love that Ainsley loves Hannah Montana - I do too:) I think she's adorable (Hannah AND your girls)
Very cute "Hannah Montana" and ladybug! What a great list of things you're thankful for. I hope you and Ruby found some mums to smell today.
Your girls are just adorable. I enjoyed your thankful list too!
Both of your girls looked wonderful! I love the Hannah Montana outfit...and the fluffy coat!
Glad you had a great Halloween and that your post placement report went well, we also love our SW Ava, she is truly a wonderful person! We are lucky to have good SW's, some are not as lucky.
Hayley
Thanks for your sweet message on my blog! I followed Ruby's story on your adoption website and was so excited when I found your blog when Danielle did mine. I love following others on their adoption journeys because I know that it will help Maggie's adjustment if I am prepared.
I am already praying for her attachment...thanks for your prayers as well~
The girls look beautiful and so happy! What a wonderful list, so glad it was a great week.
Heather
I am thankful for your blog. I followed your story on "My Adoption Website" Ruby and Ainsley are just too adorable for words.
I am hopeful that China will change their rules on singles adopting and will allow me to raise one of their precious gifts.
Great list, Hannah was very popular this year wasn't she? Your Hannah is the cutest! Love your little Ladybug too!
Wow - has it been 6 months already since Ruby has been home?
Your girls are gorgeous as always!
Thanks for following our blog during our trip :) Your comments are great!
Tracy, Adam and sweet Charlotte
I always love your lists!
So much to be thankful for. I love your lists, Di!!!
So thankful for you!!!
Love,
Lisa