Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Can you hear me now?


This is what happens when Dad's leave their Blackberry's at home!  No electronic equipment is safe these days at our house!!!!

Gotta run!  The Pearl came home early today...  However, after a little TLC she is feeling miraculously better!!!!  Funny what hanging out on the couch, watching The Disney Channel, can do when the rest of your buddies are still in school!!!  Humor aside, I am thankful she seems to be absolutely fine!!

-Di

6 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute picture of Ruby!

Michelle R Photography said...

How cute! Mia holds a calculator up to her ear when her daddy is talking on his Blackberry. :-)

Ashton said...

How CUTE!!! Anna Grace is ALWAYS playing w/ my phone and it is not always a good thing- She has a a new with throwing objects b/c it looks funny!! lol Thank the lord my phone is able to stand it!

3 Peanuts said...

Have her call Kate becuse her FAVORITE thing is the cell phone!

Loved talking to you yesterday. I love the ease of our friendship. i feel like I have known you all my life.

Hppe Ainsley is feeling better.

Kim

jennifer said...

It's funny how that works! I always make mine take a nap, so it's not fun! I guess that makes me a mean mommy!! lol

Heather said...

These little lovelies do seem to have a flair for technology! Hannah has begged for the cell since she arrived home:)

Glad to hear that Ainsley is just fine.

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

heather

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive