Thursday, February 28, 2008
Thankful Thursday!
- For a husband that loves his girls so much he left us post-it notes around the house reminding us, while he traveled this week.
- For Ainsley's willingness to practice her piano, do her school work, and do a few extra things this week without being asked.
- For the laughter I hear in this house from two very special girls!
- For my special friend Lisa who is the most supportive friend you could ever ask for at any distance.
- For a great reason to re-connect with my friend Jill in CA this week. Thanks Jill for your great advice!
- For BSF and the way it challenges me to think outside my comfort zone!
- For Baby Madison's amazing progress and Julie's patience and endurance!
- For Ruby's new playmates, and potential babysitting jobs for Ainsley someday! :)
- For the Girl Scout Cookies I am picking up to distribute on Friday!!
- For my brother Mark who celebrated a birthday yesterday!
- For another healthy year for my Dad who turns 81 next week!!!!
- For a very special anniversary coming up for our family on March 5th!
I hope you have had a week filled with laughter & blessings too!
-Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
February
(19)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Play Dates & New Friends!
- 100% for the Pearl today!!!!
- Happy Friday!
- Sisters....
- Sugar & Spice!!
- A beautiful day up north!!!
- Embracing Winter and Madison Update!
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- Happy Birthday Julie!!!!
- "The Tooth Fairy is Coming, The Tooth Fairy is Com...
- Monday update on Madison!
- Madison Update and Random Family Stuff...
- Baby Madison Update!!!!
- Thankful for Baby Madison & Prayer Requests...
- Can you hear me now?
- China Orphans NEED our help now!!!! Please read!
- Ruby's First Birthday Party!
- Happy Anniversary October LID Friends!
-
▼
February
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
-
February(19)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Play Dates & New Friends!
- 100% for the Pearl today!!!!
- Happy Friday!
- Sisters....
- Sugar & Spice!!
- A beautiful day up north!!!
- Embracing Winter and Madison Update!
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- Happy Birthday Julie!!!!
- "The Tooth Fairy is Coming, The Tooth Fairy is Com...
- Monday update on Madison!
- Madison Update and Random Family Stuff...
- Baby Madison Update!!!!
- Thankful for Baby Madison & Prayer Requests...
- Can you hear me now?
- China Orphans NEED our help now!!!! Please read!
- Ruby's First Birthday Party!
- Happy Anniversary October LID Friends!
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

11 comments:
Hey Di,
I always love to read your list! Thanks for sharing it and thanks for including me. I adore you and am so grateful to have you in my life.
Much to celebrate!
xoxox,
Lisa
You do have so much to be thankful for. I just did my first Thankful Thursday post because I needed the reminder of how blessed I am~
It was nice to talk to you this week and thanks for the info on your friend. I probably won't travel with her, but I will love following along on their journey while I wait for mine~
Diane,
Thanks for the sweet comment on MAW. I love your blog and Ruby is growing so much. I can't believe it's almost been a year since Ruby came home!!!! We found out we will be traveling on March 12-26. Please keep us in your prayers!
Hugs,
Sandy
What a great list (as always!)
So many blessings, so happy about your upcoming anniversary and all the beautiful things the Lord has provided. Your family is very simply, exquisite - always a pleasure to visit and share.
Hugs,
Heather
I love reading your list of things to be thankful for, this is a great practice!
Hopefully we can bring Maddy to the nexgt playdate, it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
So many wonderful things to be thankful for. There sure is alot of love in that house of yours! I hope you have a great weekend!
SO MUCH to be thanksful for!!
those pix are adorable!!
What a nice list. Thanks for sharing. I LOVE the picture of Ruby with her shopping cart...the bow is over the top cute on her!!
Kate
What a lovely post and photo!!! Ruby looks like quite the diva!
Love the last post too:)
Kim
Diana,
Loved catching up on your blog. Been thinking about our March 5 referral date -and checking in on other travel members blogs. This is Glenda McMath from AWAA Travel Group 234. Would love to email you a couple questions. mcmath4@gmail.com
http://thejourneytomiagrace.blogspot.com