Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall is here!





Fall is here! We were at the lake this weekend, and the colors are turning, and the temperatures are dropping! This has always been my favorite season growing up in the Midwest. Unfortunately, winter comes next. Oh well, I will take the gorgeous colors for now, and worry about the rest later!

I hope you had a great weekend too!

Blessings for a great week!
Diana

10 comments:

Kim said...

Oh how I love Fall too, but here in TX it doesn't start feeling like fall and they colors aren't beautiful and bright until late October or Early November...enjoy the beauty!

Kim

missy said...

My favorite time, too! I love Ruby's knot dress, such pretty fall colors.

Your girls are so pretty!

my3 kids said...

Fall is such a beatiful time of the year. We love it too but dread the cold that comes before too long. The leaves are all changing colors and look so pretty. What beautiful pictures of your girls. They look all ready for Fall!
Janice

Christy said...

The girls look beautiful and how wonderful to actaully get cool fall. We had high 90 degrees this weekend in sounthern CA-- it is aweful-- all these cute cool weather clothes in the stores and we are still in spagetti straps. Oh well-- like you said-- take the good for now and worry about the rest later:)

Christy :)

Denise said...

Oh, I love Fall...it is my favorite season, jeans, football games, apple picking!!!

As always, beautiful pics of beautiful girls~

Anonymous said...

Happy Fall and such beautiful pictures of your girls! Fall is my favorite too! I love the knot dress too! So cute! Hope you have a great Monday!
Blessings,
Sharon

Ani said...

those are great pics of the girls. love, love, love ruby's dress!!!!

jennifer said...

THe colors look so beautiful! We don't get much of that here. The pics are adorable.

kitchu said...

I miss the changing of the seasons SO much! Were it not for those winters, I'd consider a move that far north again, but I'm thinking maybe Denver is a better option for my thinned out Florida blood!

Love the photos!

Sheri said...

Ruby's MJ dress is adorable! I'm with you on loving autumn, but not really enjoying what's right around the corner with winter. Glad you were able to enjoy the lake.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive