Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lauri's Photos!!!!




I met this talented photographer almost three years ago around the time our dossier was logged into China.  At the time she was paper chasing for the daughter she is currently waiting for.  Then I ran into her again with Ruby on my hip at the camera store last year. At that time I found out she was taking photography classes during her wait!  (Why didn't I think of that?)  I am guessing she graduated at the top of her class!!!!

Lauri now has a promising photography business in Minneapolis!  These are just a few sneak peaks that Lauri included on her blog.  I just couldn't wait to see what she got last night.  Besides fabulous photos, she got a work out chasing Her Rubiness!  

I can't wait to see the amazing photos she will take of her own little girl someday!  Hopefully, someday soon!

Thank you Lauri!  What a blessing to work with you!

~Diana

27 comments:

Jaciromer said...

Fabulous!! Your girls are simply beautiful. What treasured gifts you have Diana. Blessings. Love your blog. Stop in on mine sometime. I haven't advertised but trying now to get the word out to help a Chinese family devastated by the earthquake. Love, Jaci

Robin said...

I knew the pictures would turn out great and they did!!!

Robin

Leslie said...

What beauties you have! If this is just a sample, I can't wait to see the rest! Good luck on choosing a favorite! The shirt looks adorable on her, glad I could help! I bet you are over the moon with excitement, a great photographer and Matilda Jane for your darlings, it just doesn't get much better than that!

Rachel said...

Wow! What amazing photos! What two special blessing you have :)

Denise said...

Beautiful pics!

Stefanie said...

Oh my goodness, those pics are WONDERFUL!! Your girls are so beautiful and she seems to have captured their spunky spirit as well. Wish Lauri lived closer to us, we'd be setting up a session!! :)

Christy said...

Those are amazing pictures!!! I totally love them and the girls look amazing!!! Love their outfits!!

Christy :)

Heather said...

Oh why don't I live close to anyone who will do this for me???? I do love our photographer, but even she is an hour and some jaunt from us.

They turned out beautiful, how could they not???

Just love 'em - every one!

Thanks for sharing Diana, those little blessings of yours are certainly able to light up this crazy world:)

Love,
Heather

Staci said...

Absolutely beautiful photos. Your girls are so adorable! And their Matilda Jane outfits.:) I've been following your story since you went to China to pick up Ruby (found you on myadoptionwebsite)and thought I should finally say HI. We have a bio daughter and are waiting for our referrals from Taiwan. I just wanted to let you know how inspiring your blog and adoption story have been to me. I love seeing the blossoming relationship between your girls and can't wait to see my own daughter with her new siblings. Take care! Staci
www.2intaiwan.blogspot.com

Michelle R Photography said...

These are stunning!! Your girls are beautiful!!

Lee said...

Di --

Wow, these just take my breath away! How incredibly gorgeous, and I may need to reach out to Lauri for some pics of Ellie (now that she will actually smile for a photo). It also makes me eager to see more Matilda Jane clothes on Thursday...

Angel said...

Breath taking- How beautiful the girls looked-What a precious gift from God they are-

Kate said...

These are beautiful pictures...priceless treasures to be sure. Lovely!

Kate

fleur de lis cottage said...

These pictures are wonderful. You've found a great photographer.

Jboo said...

Beautiful photos of your lovely daughters!! They are so special!

Janet

Jodee said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures are fabulous! How will you ever pick?!

LynnieB said...

Absolutely gorgeous! But then, you can't go wrong with those subjects. :)

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Wow, what a talent you've found in Lauri and of course you have such splendid subjects.

I am sure she had lots of fun capturing Ainsley and Ruby. You must be one proud Mommy.

Love,
Lisa

The Oswalds said...

Diana,
These are such Gorgeous photos!!!

jennifer said...

I am finally getting a chance to catch up. These pictures are so awesome!

Snowflowers Mum said...

Lovely to see you today at the mall! can you email me, I didnt save your email address for some reason and I want to 'remind' you about borrowing the dress for Paisley

I'm going to need to have the girls photos taken by this amazing woman! She sure is talented!

Annette said...

Cute photos!

Jill said...

WHERE did you get the shirt in the second pic??? I LOVE IT!

OH MY #6 said...

fantastic!

Lea
xo

jennifer said...

I just had to come back to look at these photos again. They are awesome!!

Adele said...

Oh my word. Those are the most gorgeous pictures ever! Seriously. I would have to have every single one of them if I were you. Your girls are absolutely beautiful and they could be models. What precious gifts from God. I always love coming here to your blog. Such a sweet place. :)

Debbie said...

oh my! the pictures look like they are out of a catalog for that clothing line! the girls look so amazing!!!! i have to find a lauri in my neck of the woods. wow!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive