Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
September
(15)
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings!!
- Fall is here!
- Happy First Birthday Madison!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Lily Eve!!!!!
- How did she get so big?
- Urgent Prayer Requests for a tiny blessing in China!
- Ruby meets Officer Wilson!
- Got Milk?
- TGIF & MJ Thanks!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Lauri's Photos!!!!
- Born to jump high!!
- Ruby Tuesday Random Thoughts!
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
- October(18)
-
September(15)
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings!!
- Fall is here!
- Happy First Birthday Madison!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Lily Eve!!!!!
- How did she get so big?
- Urgent Prayer Requests for a tiny blessing in China!
- Ruby meets Officer Wilson!
- Got Milk?
- TGIF & MJ Thanks!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Lauri's Photos!!!!
- Born to jump high!!
- Ruby Tuesday Random Thoughts!
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)


19 comments:
This picture is absolutely adorable! Ruby is definitely model material!
Oh my -- she looks so sweet!! I'm guessing -- Matilda Jane outfit? So cute!
Janet
So cute!
That is just TOO cute!!!!
Robin
Oh my word!! If that isn't the cutest thing! Matilda Jane should use it for their advertising. Love the pig tails.
this is just adorable!!! I cant bleive what a cutie she is-- both your girls are adorable!!
Christy :)
GET OUT!!! I love it!
Hope you're having a great week.
Love and miss you~
Lis
Unbelievably cute!
Lea
xo
Oh my goodness that is too cute for words!!!
OH MY GOODNESS...get the girl an agent, she's on the same path as her sister:) Simply gorgeous, Di -this picture makes my heart literally melt!
Thank you for sharing!
Hugs,
Heather
if that is not the cover of a magazine, i don't know what is!!!!!
Look at that sweetie pie! She is too cute. Love the Matilda Jane clothes...Paige is modeling her new MJ outfit on our blog, too.
Such a beautiful little girl!
I love it...so sweet!
She is just too cute! Wow, I am glad I didn't pick up an outfit that was any smaller, she fits in in perfectly! Love her piggie tails!
Absolutely PRECIOUS.
Precious and beyone words!! So darling...Miss Ruby Mei you are beautiful and sassy and everything else wonderful!!
I am booking the girls to have their photos taken in the next month or so!! I just want to order some MJ clothes for the shoot!!!
H
Did you see that this picture is on Denise's (Matilda Jane) blog?
Adorable!
The look on her face says it all :) What a beauty!