Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
September
(15)
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings!!
- Fall is here!
- Happy First Birthday Madison!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Lily Eve!!!!!
- How did she get so big?
- Urgent Prayer Requests for a tiny blessing in China!
- Ruby meets Officer Wilson!
- Got Milk?
- TGIF & MJ Thanks!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Lauri's Photos!!!!
- Born to jump high!!
- Ruby Tuesday Random Thoughts!
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
- October(18)
-
September(15)
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings!!
- Fall is here!
- Happy First Birthday Madison!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Lily Eve!!!!!
- How did she get so big?
- Urgent Prayer Requests for a tiny blessing in China!
- Ruby meets Officer Wilson!
- Got Milk?
- TGIF & MJ Thanks!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Lauri's Photos!!!!
- Born to jump high!!
- Ruby Tuesday Random Thoughts!
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

14 comments:
Heh, this is hilarious and adorable. Almost every night, we stop into Ellie's room at some point to extricate her legs or feet from the crib slats. It makes me wonder how our upcoming transition to a big girl bed is going to go!
What a precious sight! EllaKate never slept one night in her crib- she slept on top of me ;). Happy Wednesday!
Boy, I sure wish we slept so soundly around here! I'm so glad that someone is blessed with sound sleepers. One has been up since 4AM, the other since 6:30!
Have a great Wednesday!
Meg
U R right! Absolutely NO words! thanx for making my day.
Lea
xo
Gotta love a sleeping baby! Love it.
adorable!
That is so funny!!! Mia does the same thing-- every morning I go into hr room her legs are sticking through the holes between posts in her crib. IT is so funny that in some way that is comfy-- very cute!!!
Chrisyt :)
We used to see that a lot in our house - I always found it SO uncomfortable. Clearly, the little ones have another opinion :)
You are right - that needs no words :)
I thought of something I heard years ago when I saw this picture of precious Ruby... "I walk into her bedroom and glance at her sweet, sleeping face lying there, so innocent and peaceful. And then I smile because I know that she is just recharging her batteries!"
Ahhhh -- what a sweet photo! Have a great weekend!
Janet
I love watching babies sleep - they're so cute! Love the pic!
Oh that is adorable! I have a 2 year old staying with me for the past few weeks and he sleeps in those wierd uncomfortable looking positions, too. I showed his mommy this picture and said "See, he's not the only one!"
Gin =)
adorable!!