Saturday, January 3, 2009
Cabin Weekend!





We headed up north to our cabin on New Years Day! We were greeted by about 2 feet of snow! Jeff and Ainsley kicked off the weekend with a huge snowmobile ride! Our dear friends the Schmitz's were up at their cabin too so we played all day on Friday with them. Her Rubiness loved the snow! She stayed outside for almost three hours building houses, snowmen, and making snow angels! Ainsley perfected her skating skills, and I took some fun outdoor photos with my new camera! We cut it short today because some nasty weather was settling in. It's hard to believe that Ainsley's Christmas break is almost over. How does the time go so fast? Tomorrow I hope to be breaking in the new gift Jeff and I got each other.... a new Tread Mill!!!! Yes, I will admit it, I have indulged in one too many Christmas Cookies and Godiva Chocolates!! Even The Pearl very sweetly told me she thought it was time for me to try out the new exercise equipment! Nice!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

18 comments:
Sounds like a perfect day! Great photos! Those two girls are just adorable.
I hear ya on the tread mill and one to many christmas cookies. I just vacuumed and cleaned mine. No joke. I'll be starting tomorrow.
We will be leaving late January to get our daughter in Nanchang. Could you email me at travis.family@hotmail.com we have been looking for a cabin to visit next year with snow for the girls to see and play in.
Thanks, Jami
ohmygosh!! In that first photo, Ruby looks JUST LIKE her referral photo. Such beautiful girls and fantastic photos!!
Happy New Year to you.
Diana,
Loved the pics your took with your new camera! Your girls are precious. I had to laugh about the cookies and Godivas (my favorite) because I'm in the same boat. Off to the gym on Monday for me...
Happy New Year!
Stacy
My daughter Elizabeth is very honest with me too. She said no more McDonalds for me because it makes my tummy fat. :-)
Joan.
Happy New Year
It looks like you had a blast at the cabin! These pictures are just adorable!
Looks like such a FUN weekend and I LOVE your photos! They are so CLEAR and sharp! Good luck on the new treadmill! But i am sure you look as beautiful as always!
Kim
Great pictures! Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun in the snow! My kids have only seen a "dusting" of snow here in Georgia...not sure what they would do if they actually saw 2 feet of it :). I recently started walking on a tread mill too b/c my daughter said, "mommy do you have a baby in your belly" (my sister-in-law is 6 months pregnant and I guess Morgan thought my stomach looks like hers - sweet children)!
Take care,
Stacy
Oh what fun!!! I also indulged in too many Christmas goodies!!
Blessings,
Robin
Your girls are just so dang cute!!! I following your blogs for years now. The other day I looked back at your travels to China and saw Mary the guide. We just got back from China in December, our daughter was also from Jiangxi and we had Mary, she is so wonderful. Anyway I just wanted to say Hi and thank you for helping me get through the long wait. (looking at blogs just seemed to help)
Amy
That is too funny! Enjoy the treadmill!
I love the snow pics. They look like they're having a blast.
Looks like you all had a great time, I'll leave the snow for you to enjoy!!!
Looks like you all had a great time!!! I'll leave the snow for you!!! Not my cup of tea!!
Diana,
Looks like you all had a great weekend! I hear you about the treadmill- I have not exercised since the birth of my son, Oct.
19th. I find myself saying "okay, this is the week I'll start back at the gym" and then that week comes and goes :) Good luck with the treadmill- great pictures, so clear!
Emily
Gladyou had a nice time..Hapy new year!
These are the cutest little snow-bunnies I've ever seen! Amen to getting back to exercising!
The snow up there was awesome! Great pics. So sorry to hear about the sleep issies :(