Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Just one more post in 2008!

The Sisters on the last day of 2008!

Her Rubiness has decided that she would end the year with a bang! She is sporting some very cute new Dora panties!!!! Yes, huge strides made today by this little toddler. Clearly when she decides to do something, she does it! We are hoping that our days of buying size 4 diapers are over!! Way to go Ruby Mei!
I had to post this photo of Cole! He is currently in Jiangxi with his new Mommy and Aunt Stefanie! It is such a blessing to follow their trip thus far! Congratulations to the new parents, siblings and cousins!!! Isn't he gorgeous?!As I close the year, I continue to thank God for this gift of friendships made and families created by the gift of adoption! I look forward to more new amazing stories of forever families in 2009! Now wishing you all God's blessings in the New Year!
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
December
(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
-
▼
December
(23)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
-
December(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
-
December(23)
- 2007 (91)

13 comments:
YEA....way to go Ruby! Man it is so nice not to buy diapers anymore :). I hope you and your family has a safe and happy 2009!
Stacy
Happy new year! Cole is gorgeous. Little boys are so sweet. And congrats Ruby! We are going to dive into PTing tomorrow - we think Charlotte is ready - we hope!
Congrats on Ruby and her panties..yippeee. Happy New Year to your family from ours and we wish you all the very best in 2009. Cole is one handsome little guy..congrats to the new family:)
I've been catching up. Looks like you all had a great Christmas! I haven't even posted ours yet.
How exciting to get a new camera!! Your pictures look fabulous!
Happy New Year!!
Love your new blog....I think it's new? The photos are great! Congrats to Ruby!
YAAAAAAA!! The Dora panties did it for us. Clara Beth is completely traianed and wears them all the time now!! She even stays dry at night. I am still amazed at how easy she was. Emanuiel helped a lot!!
Loved following your blog in 08 and can't wait to see what's in store for 09!!
Blessings,
Robin
Way to potty like a rock star on New Year's Eve, Ruby!! Congratulations!!
Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year Diana! I pray that this is a year of miracles for you!!!! So glad we have "met" this year~
Happy New Year to your family. Blessings in 2009!
Yeah for Ruby!!! Hudson was circujmcised Monday and now the potty training will begin once we get settled in MN. He really is almost there, just haven't pushed it with this coming up. It's been a rough week!!
Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year to your family - not sure if I've ever commented before, but coming out of "lurker mode" to say Hi and tell you how much I enjoy your blog :) Your girls are precious!
Way to go Ruby Mei!!!! You are such a BIG GIRL!
That is so funny! Kate is dong the same thing...wearing underwear! Although today she has rebelled a bit but yesterday she even napped in them and woke up dry! Go figure! She does it when she wants...which is most days now.
Love this photo of the sisters. Hope you are having fun at the Lake.
Kim
Way to go Ruby Mei! I'm pretty envious of a life sans diapers! Addison is not interested in the big potty, so off to Target I go to stock up on Pampers! Gorgeous pics BTW!