Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy New Year!

I think this will be my last post for 2008!  What a great year it has been for us.   We have much to be thankful for!  Especially a clean bill of health for Jeff!  We have watched Ruby grow in so many ways!    She has become her own segment of "Super Why".  Her vocabulary has burst onto the scene!   She continues to bring us great joy!  Ainsley has blossomed before us!  So many highlights for the Pearl this past year!  We will remember it as the year she did four commercials with a cow!  We are very proud of who she is growing up to be!  

We give thanks for the gifts that God has given each one of us!  And, for all of our many blessings as a family!  Especially our wonderful friends and family!

God Bless you as you move forward into 2009!  

10 comments:

Christy said...

It has been wonderful to be able to share your life in 2008 with your family through your blog. I enjoy you guys so much and appreciate your spirit!!

God bless your new year!!!

Christy :)

Suzie said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. As a waiting mom, I have loved reading about your journey to Ruby and seeing how Ainsley has embraced the role of big sister! Many blessings to you all in the coming year.

Suzie
LID 9/4/2006

Robin said...

I look forwaed to seeing what your family is up to in 2009!!

Happy New Year and Many Blessings,
Robin

carolinagirl said...

I hope that you find 2009 to be just as blessed as 2008...here's to a great year ahead!

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog look for the New Year!

Wishing you continued blessings in 2009!

Ashley

Sister Kim said...

All the pics are adorable, I love the one of both of them laughing...it makes me smile to see Ruby 'craking up', I am thankful for the life you are giving her through God along with all adoptive families... God bless S. Kim

Tracy said...

Happy new year! Charlotte is also now super why - it just started last week, and I expect the whys will be around for a loooong time!

Sharon said...

Happy New Year!!! I too am looking forward to meeting you in 09!!!

Stacy said...

Hi Diana...thanks for visiting my blog :). I hope you have a wonderful New Year and you and your family have a happy, healthy, and safe 2009!

Stacy

Amie said...

Oh my gracious, what a sweet photo!


Looking forward to "hanging" with you in 2009!

Blessings!
:)
AMie

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive