Monday, December 22, 2008
Thankful for Antibiotics!


Sweet Ruby was diagnosed with bronchitis today. A chest x-ray showed that we got her in, and on, antibiotics just in time. We are praying that she gets a good nights sleep tonight. Last night was a tough one...
Ainsley is in count down mode to Christmas. She is soooo excited this year! I love her enthusiasm! She keeps telling me, "Mom I know that Christmas is really about Jesus, but I am just so excited about opening presents!" Well, at least she is honest!
We look forward to celebrating the birth of Christ too with The Pearl & The Ruby and my parents at Aunt Bop's new amazing home! Just two more days now Ainsley!
Blessings,
Labels:
New Camera,
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
December
(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
-
▼
December
(23)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
-
December(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
-
December(23)
- 2007 (91)

8 comments:
Diana,
Poor Ruby- hopefully she had a good nights sleep and feels better soon. My 4 yr. old, Preston, has a tendency to have upper respiratory issues and those nighttime coughs are the worst!!! It just adds to the situation when little ones don't get enough sleep! I loved hearing Ainsley's honesty about the presents- she's so sweet. Enjoy your Christmas with your family- God Bless!
Emily
Oh, I hope that Ruby feels better for Christmas! And Ainsley is so cute!!
Merry Christmas to you...I am so glad that we have "met" this year. You are a blessing to me~
I hope she gets better soon-- horrible being sick around Christmas :( I hope she gets a good nights sleep so we can see some really cool pictures on that totally cool new camera of yours!!!
Thanks for giving me the info on your lens-- Ive been looking at a Tamarom as well-- 18- 250.
Merry Christmas,
Christy :)
I hope RUby feels better ASAP! I love Ainsley's faithful honesty! Kisses to you all.
Kim
I hope Ruby feels better soon!! I'm afraid it is going around here too... David is taking Liam to the doctor as I type. I hope she heals very fast and enjoys her Christmas!!
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
I'm so glad that you took Ruby in especially with everything being closed the next few days!
My five and seven year old are also about absolutely burst with excitement!!!
Hope your Ruby feels great to enjoy this special day!
Hi Diana! Our Robiana has asthma but had bronchitis last month-twice!! Not fun. Your daughters are so adorable. I enjoy reading your posts-although I not always leave you a message. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blessed & healthy New Year!!! Love, Diana