Sunday, December 7, 2008
Santa!




After church today we went to visit Santa with "Camp H." As expected, Ruby was not too enthusiastic about our North Pole adventure. She continued to say "No Santa" as we approached the big red velvet chair! I thought the bribe of chocolates wrapped in pretty red foil would get her, but not today! She wanted her Daddy! In our family photo she is chewing on one of those kisses. Ainsley on the other hand was excited about this! We saw an infant today on Santa's lap when we left. She was wearing her Santa dress and matching hat. As I watched her stare at Santa's beard it reminded me of The Pearl when she was six months old.Precious memories!
The big kids had fun telling Santa about their Christmas Wish lists. I love the relationship that my girls have with Luke & Jake. They are like cousins, and it is so sweet to see them together!
It's a snowy wintery day here! It sure feels like Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
December
(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
-
▼
December
(23)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
-
December(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
-
December(23)
- 2007 (91)

5 comments:
These are adorable Di! LOVE the family photo and the last one too. LOVE LOVE LOVE your red boots! I think next year will be the year the girls LOVE Santa.
Kim
Love the pics!! The family one is great!!! That is so funny about not liking Santa. I guess for a little one who doesnt really "get" christmas yet, it would be kind of scary. Maybe next year Ruby will like him more!
Christy :)
What beautiful pictures of your visit with Santa. My girls enjoyed their visit with him twice this season but our 13 year old didn't think it was "cool" so he stayed FAR away..ha ha fun memories though when he was a baby:)
Cute pics! Addi would not go near the jolly man, at least I'm confident of her knowing "stranger danger" at this age. Ruby's bow is so cute, love it!
I love your photos! I am taking my boys tomorrow after school to hopefully miss some of the long lines. I am hoping for just one photo as good as yours!