Thursday, December 4, 2008

Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....



Thankfully the nasty cold and cough that Ruby had is much better!!!  She is back to her happy, busy, self!!!  She was even excited to model one of her Christmas dresses for me today!  She is such a blessing to hang out with... even when she is sick!  We had a lot of fun this week hunkering in.  She even helped me get my Christmas cards done.  I have never had them in the mail this early!!  Today she helped me tackle shoveling the driveway.  Our southern girl seems to love the cold and the snow!

On a separate note, you need to check out this MckDaddy Raffle!  Some very amazing Mom's have put this blessing in a package together!  Check out how you can "Click In" and help orphans, waiting families, and families facing unimaginable news...  Thanks MckMama and friends!!


Lastly, if you want to see a very special little girl placed into the arms of her forever family on Monday, you can go here!  I can't wait to see Karleigh Mei with Jenn and Carl finally!

I hope you all have a great weekend!  We are taking Ainsley and Aunt Bop to the Michael W. Smith Christmas Concert.  One of my American Idol favorites, Melinda Doolittle is traveling with him.  This has become an annual tradition for us.  We can't wait!  For those of you who are praying for Hannah, and sending cards, thank you!!

Blessings,

P.S:  I just tucked Ruby in...  As she was snuggled in she said one word to me....  "Happy!"
Me too Ruby Mei!

7 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Precious girl...precious dress! Share your Christmas card online...would love to see! Merry Merry!

Christy said...

Awwwww!!! tht is sooo sweet-- she is happy-- you can just see it in her face!!

Glad she is feeling better and congrats on the cards being done. I actually have had my cards all printed up at Costco for almost a week and have yet to pick them up-- the idea of picking them up will gaurentee me hours of addressing and stamping so I am in a way avoiding it. Anwyay, I will get it done soon.

Have a great weekend!!

Chrisyt :)

Stefanie said...

Oh my goodness... how SWEET is she??? I am so happy to see that precious smile on her face and hear she is feeling better! What a big helper she has been!
Thanks so much for posting about the big giveaway... it's so exciting to witness God at work!!

Linette said...

Just look at her beautiful smile! She couldn't get any cuter! Love her Christmas dress. That giveaway is awesome to say the least. Can you imagine winning all that?! :)

kitchu said...

what a gorgeous smile she has!! so glad she's feeling better!

3 Peanuts said...

These are adorable photos. Ruby is quite the model!
Her smile is HUGE! As soon as the photo came up, I could not help think how much she looks like YOU, Di. I know that might sound silly but she does.

I am so glad that Ruby is feeling better and that she is "happy." Oh doesn't that just warm you soul! Kate will often say, "I happy, mama." My boys never did that but it gives me chills every time Kate says it!

Have fun at the concert. So wish I could come with you:)

Dawn said...

So glad to hear Ruby is feeling better!! I have yet to begin cards....so you are way ahead of me :)

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive